The Dartford Jug Welcomes Dartford Fans

TheDartfordJug

The Dartford Jug Welcomes Dartford Fans

Post by TheDartfordJug »

Hello there,

We are a micropub situated on Market Street. We hope it's okay posting this here but we just wanted to draw your attention to us.
If you are looking for a great micropub whilst you are attending Dartford FC then may I humbly recommend The Dartford Jug, we are located between the station and the stadium with just a short walk through the park. www.facebook.com/thedartfordjug or our website www.thedartfordjug.co.uk

We have Cask Ale, 8-10 Guest Ciders, Premium German Lager, and over 30 Belgium Beers. Hope to see you all soon and hope that Dartford's strong start to the season continues.

Kind regards,
The Dartford Jug :D
rick
Site Admin

Re: The Dartford Jug Welcomes Dartford Fans

Post by rick »

TheDartfordJug wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:03 am Hello there,

We are a micropub situated on Market Street. We hope it's okay posting this here but we just wanted to draw your attention to us.
Hi,

Not a problem. I did email you last week asking if it was ok to use your logo on this forum to post in the
Any Other Discussion/Free Advertising section also saying that I do mention your micro pub in here: http://thedarts.eu/by_rail.html But more supporters would look at the forum. & the reply I got was:

Heya Rick,

Sure thing, you can use our logo. We are the only MicroPub in Dartford offering Cask Ale, 15 different ciders and over 30 Belgium Beers,

That is sort of our main headline.

Best,

Dan
TheDartfordJug

Post by TheDartfordJug »

That's no problem Rick, slight miscommunication with myself and the other chaps that run it.
Thank you for putting the advertisement up for us, and for allowing us to post here too.

Kind regards,
James @ The Dartford Jug
Grassbank

Post by Grassbank »

I enjoyed the hospitality of The Dartford Jug both before and after the Eastbourne Borough match and can strongly recommend it for a great range of beer and a warm welcome. Pop in and give it a try.
Lol

Post by Lol »

Grassbank wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:58 pm I enjoyed the hospitality of The Dartford Jug both before and after the Eastbourne Borough match and can strongly recommend it for a great range of beer and a warm welcome. Pop in and give it a try.
I'll second that!
And not just when The Darts are at home. :D