Total votes: 29

rick
Site Admin

Re: Aveley v Dartford Sat 26 Aug 2023

Post by rick »

ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Once again a scuffed back pass from the defender (mentioning no names) could have been costly for us. We are making it hard for ourselves with silly mistakes but this time we got away with it. And this time we got a win.
The guy who hit the bar from the free kick has been very handy in recent games for them from dead ball situations. Someone didn't do their homework on them.Early days, I know, but I think on the start we've both had, both teams will be okay.
Tough game tomorrow and an even tougher one next weekend.
COYD's
KentC

Post by KentC »

ozymandias wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:11 pm Once again a scuffed back pass from the defender (mentioning no names) could have been costly for us. We are making it hard for ourselves with silly mistakes but this time we got away with it. And this time we got a win.
The guy who hit the bar from the free kick has been very handy in recent games for them from dead ball situations. Someone didn't do their homework on them.Early days, I know, but I think on the start we've both had, both teams will be okay.
Tough game tomorrow and an even tougher one next weekend.
COYD's

Agree but tough for them too
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

What absolutely bloody awful highlites, the camera was so far away from any action. It must have been one of those shitty VEO camera’s being used. Unless it was directly in front of the camera you couldn’t work out who was who or what was going on except for our commentary being done. It shows how good our coverage is compared to these other clubs.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

rick wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:28 pm
Thanks for sharing Rick. But what a crap video! (I know it’s not your fault! 😂) Is this the shape of things to come? Automated cameras that pan wide or zoom out when they should be doing the feckin opposite?!
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Better off calling them Lowlights!!