CRAVEN COTTAGE - THE BUILD UP

TonyDart

CRAVEN COTTAGE - THE BUILD UP

Post by TonyDart »

3 minute Video & Stills of the BUILD-UP to the match v Fulham played at CRAVEN COTTAGE on Sunday 7th April 2024.
Although the result wasn't what we wanted the experience and memories of playing in a Premier League stadium will live long.
The Attendance was 2,441 - incredible for this league.
Keep going girls

Video using ProShow, produced by Tony Brown, copyright 2024
Last edited by TonyDart on Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ajaxman DFC

Re: CRAVEN COTTAGE - THE BUILD UP

Post by Ajaxman DFC »

And so is Luton a Premiere League ground. If anything it was a distraction. If it meant picking up three points I would have taken Motspur Park any day.
TonyDart

Post by TonyDart »

I fail to see the relevance of Luton Town in this particular thread. I doubt if we had any say as to where Fulham's home match was played.
Ajaxman DFC

Post by Ajaxman DFC »

What's a Premiere League ground? If Fulham were still in the Championship their's probably wouldn't be referred to as such. The reference to Luton being that not so long ago they were a National League outfit yet is their club a Premiere League ground?
Yes, but only while they're in it.
So let's not dress this up as a great day out. I find it a bit patronising to be saying "Well done girls".
For what? The attendance?
The London City Lionesses praised their fans for their massive support at Princes Park for their League Cup quarter final against Arsenal, despite the fact the stadium was dominated by fans in red and white shirts. Or are you praising them because they showed they could still play football in a Premier League ground? If it was the Emirates in the FA Cup that would have been different. Atleast we would have had a massive share of the gate receipts.
At the end of the day it was another game towards trying to win the league. No more or no less.
When I played football, I wouldn't have cared if it was the San Siro, the local park, Bondi Beach, Stamford Bridge or the bloody Sahara Desert, but if I walked off that pitch after losing 4-0 and someone said "Well done boys!" I would have told them to piss off!