How Far can Dartford go !!

Charlize

How Far can Dartford go !!

Post by Charlize »

I saw Dartford in the Cup and was amazed at how good they are :D How far can this club go ? Thanks for letting me join this forum x :oops:
Tall Dart

Re: How Far can Dartford go !!

Post by Tall Dart »

Charlize wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:55 pm I saw Dartford in the Cup and was amazed at how good they are :D How far can this club go ? Thanks for letting me join this forum x :oops:
Welcome Charlize. If you are new to the club, we were in the National league a few years ago. 2012-13 saw our first season finish 8th, unfortunately a loss of some key players cost us and we were relegated the next season, however that was reversed and we had to go again and be relegated again the following season. Since then there have been management changes and under the current boss Steve King, we have almost gained promotion by playoff, losing in the final on penalties. But this year we have one of the best group of players to don the black and white shirt in a few years. No disrespect to previous players.

On the FA cup we will hope that we can continue our form and respect our opponents Sudbury, and be in the draw.

If we draw a league team, we will give who ever a game (I would hope).
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Charlize wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:55 pm I saw Dartford in the Cup and was amazed at how good they are :D How far can this club go ? Thanks for letting me join this forum x :oops:
Good to have you on board , hopefully you will become a regular
Charlize

Post by Charlize »

Thank you that's sweet
Charlize

Post by Charlize »

:D
Tall Dart wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:40 pm
Welcome Charlize. If you are new to the club, we were in the National league a few years ago. 2012-13 saw our first season finish 8th, unfortunately a loss of some key players cost us and we were relegated the next season, however that was reversed and we had to go again and be relegated again the following season. Since then there have been management changes and under the current boss Steve King, we have almost gained promotion by playoff, losing in the final on penalties. But this year we have one of the best group of players to don the black and white shirt in a few years. No disrespect to previous players.

On the FA cup we will hope that we can continue our form and respect our opponents Sudbury, and be in the draw.

If we draw a league team, we will give who ever a game (I would hope).
Thank you for being friendly x
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Give it time Charlize, give it time. :lol:
Charlize

Post by Charlize »

:shock:
ozymandias wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:41 am Give it time Charlize, give it time. :lol:
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

One game at a time.
Yes we do have a good team at the moment but football has a way of kicking you where it hurts
Having said that this is the best squad that we have had for years!