rick
Site Admin

Dartford v Hungerford Sat 9 Oct 2021 Kick off 3pm

Post by rick »

Dartford v Hungerford Sat 9 Oct 2021 Kick off 3pm

National League South

Colours:-
Dartford FC – White shirts, black shorts
Hungerford Town – Red (according to wikipedia)

Ground - The Bericote Powerhouse Princes Park, Grassbanks, Darenth Road, Dartford DA1 1RT

Prices on the turnstiles on matchday will be:-
Adults £15
Concessions £10
Youth (13-17) £5
Juniors (5-12) £2

WWW: https://www.dartfordfc.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dartfordfc
Radio: https://mixlr.com/dartsfc

Between Dartford railway station & the ground (1 mile distance) there are The Malt Shovel & Ivy Leaf pubs. Slightly in town there are other pubs including the micropub,
The Dartford Jug: https://www.thedartfordjug.co.uk/

Referee: Alex Blake
Assistant Referee: Thomas Whay
Assistant Referee: Ivaylo Kyosev (now 7.10.2021: Michael Webb)

Match Preview: https://puredfc.co.uk/dartford-v-hungerford-town
Silverado

Re: Dartford v Hungerford Sat 9 Oct 2021 Kick off 3pm

Post by Silverado »

Oooh! A Russian (?) linesman - that's a good omen (for those with memories of 1966).
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

Not really - if you look at the respective colours of the teams........Hungerford are in RED - we're in black and white.........

I'd just leave the Russian connection out of the equation
Kebabus

Post by Kebabus »

Really hoping we get a decent crowd as it’s international break, top of the league and on a cup run, our profile must be rising….nothing less than 3 points for this one, no pressure!
Gary C

Post by Gary C »

Please don't forget that if you want to have a fun night out, DFCSA have our first post-Covid race night at 6pm in the Princes Suite. If you're a member, you get two free bets for the evening.

These are a real money-spinner for the Association, and the last one (the week before lockdown) helped us to continue supporting the Club through the pandemic when we couldn't do any of our normal fundraising. They are also a fun night!
Davedart

Post by Davedart »

Hungerford are a team that like to play the ref, waste time and Feign injury & they are very good at it! A totally different challenge we must be ready for.
Spike

Post by Spike »

Taunton Dart wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:57 pm Not really - if you look at the respective colours of the teams........Hungerford are in RED - we're in black and white.........

I'd just leave the Russian connection out of the equation
It's okay, I think he's Bulgarian.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

There go 35 x Catalytic converters??
JW Dart

Post by JW Dart »

Exactly my thoughts Davedart. We mustn’t fall behind otherwise it’ll be a very frustrating afternoon.
Disco Stu

Hungerford Town preview

Post by Disco Stu »

Back to National South action this weekend at home to Hungerford Town. Check out the match preview at https://puredfc.co.uk/

There will also be more build up tomorrow morning with a Steve King interview on the club's Twitter page https://twitter.com/dartfordfc

Oh and if you're going to the game don't forget to check out the club shop that's looking all refreshed!
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Silverado wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:06 pm Oooh! A Russian (?) linesman - that's a good omen (for those with memories of 1966).
You've put him off :lol:
Info from Peter Martin:
"Replacement referee Michael Webb for Ivaylo"
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

We've had some tough games against Hungerford in recent seasons so i'm sure Steve will have the players in the right frame of mind, I'm confident they will be as they've shown total commitment and professionalism in every game so far.

After the start we've had and last weeks result the players must be itching to get out their and play again, i can't wait and it seems like an age between games atm and as a missing member of this forum would say "only two more sleeps to go" :lol: :lol:

Attendance tough one to call as i doubt Hungerford will bring any so i'm going for 1150-1200, but the way we have been playing it could be a few more.

COYD
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

Our squad for tomorrow is as follows......

Dan Wilks, Craig King, Jordan Wynter, Jernade Meade, Noor Husin, Connor Essam, Tom Bonner, Josh Hill, Danny Leonard, Kieran Murtagh, George Porter, Luke Allen, Ade Azeez, Dan Roberts, Jack Jebb, Emmanuel Sonupe, Michael Kedman, Deshane Dalling, Luke Wanadio & Jake Robinson (if fit).

Picking a starting 11 plus 5 subs from this group and leaving 4 out is not a task I would like and I don't envy Steve King at all.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Tested positive NHS Test for Covid19 yesterday [ Helen also had NHS Test and she is also positive ] so 10 days isolation for me which means I miss Hungerford and Sudbury games , so its radio/ Twitter catch up for me , none of my Darts friends{?] need to worry as i missed Maidstone game so they are safe, hope we get an exciting draw in next round as surely we can beat Sudbury !!!

Just feels like a cough/ cold and just 1 degree under , glad I had the jabs !!!
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

The Duke wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:43 pm Tested positive NHS Test for Covid19 yesterday [ Helen also had NHS Test and she is also positive ] so 10 days isolation for me which means I miss Hungerford and Sudbury games , so its radio/ Twitter catch up for me , none of my Darts friends{?] need to worry as i missed Maidstone game so they are safe, hope we get an exciting draw in next round as surely we can beat Sudbury !!!

Oooh. Bugger! Get well soon mate.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Get well soon Duke , If need any shopping or help mate i am happy to help .
Spike

Post by Spike »

The Duke wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:43 pm Tested positive NHS Test for Covid19 yesterday [ Helen also had NHS Test and she is also positive ] so 10 days isolation for me which means I miss Hungerford and Sudbury games , so its radio/ Twitter catch up for me , none of my Darts friends{?] need to worry as i missed Maidstone game so they are safe, hope we get an exciting draw in next round as surely we can beat Sudbury !!!

Hope you both recover soon Duke. I had it a few months back but thankfully like you, I'd had the jabs so it was just like having a really nasty cold for 4 days coupled with feeling extremely tired. The main symptoms went quickly but the fatigue did linger for a few weeks. Luckily I only missed friendlies. Hopefully we'll see you back soon.
Skip

Post by Skip »

Dukey, sit down and watch the Welling and Maidstone games on repeat and that’ll soon get you on the path to recovery! We’ll soon see you back on the terraces.
Skip (now residing in Suffolk)
Davedart

Post by Davedart »

I think kingy said last week that Jake would be out for 3 weeks. Tomorrow we got to the get at them from the off and try to get an early goal before they can employ their antics.
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

On holiday in sunny Devon,so no show from me.This should however mean unobstructed shots from Kev
today,no ducking & clinging on to the camera to avoid my flailing arms,Coyds