Princes Among Men.

ozymandias

Princes Among Men.

Post by ozymandias »

I had put this in my other topic and thinking about it it was probably the wrong place.
I have the tome Princes Among Men and if anyone out there would like to have it you are more than welcome. It is in mint condition and needs a good home. I suppose that first come first serve and I can get it up to the ground next home game. Or as said previously, I am at Maidstone Saturday but would understand as it's not something you're going stick in your back pocket. :)
HantsDart

Re: Princes Among Men.

Post by HantsDart »

I'd be delighted and grateful to have it, Ozy. I shall be up for the Hungerford game and always stand on the half way line, very near where you do.

If that's OK, see you on 9th October.

Barry
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Not that I want it, but I remember contributing towards the book many years ago. Apparently there is a list of people who contributed in the book - I don't know if it is by name or "Elite club number". Is there such a list?
Gary C

Post by Gary C »

It is in the back of the book - it was an "advance" subscriber's list.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Okay. Hantsdart. I think I'll be easily recognisable, I'll be listing to the left with the weight. I'm sure you'll have a lot of memories from going through it. See you then. :D
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Hi HantsDart. Just a heads up on Saturday. What with the petrol situation being what it is and me doing a lot of running around at the moment in the car. If I get a full tank between now and Saturday I will definately be there. If not, well, it's entirely up to you about picking it up at a future fixture or I can even send it to you sometime in the next few weeks.
But I will definately be there if the situation improves.
HantsDart

Post by HantsDart »

No worries if you can't make it Saturday., Ozy. We can easily rearrange.

Petrol situation dire here too.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

See you Saturday HantsDart :D
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Enjoy Barry. Nice to meet you and to get acquainted. Will remember you to my brother. :D