Restaurants in Dartford

ozymandias

Restaurants in Dartford

Post by ozymandias »

Help a man out here. I'm due up to a show soon at The Orchard and want to find a pre show meal. Can anyone recommend one? I see there's a Greek Restaurant that used to be Brown's Car Showroom, (didn't see that coming) Any good?
I like Italian but anything will do that's passable. :?:
Silverado

Re: Restaurants in Dartford

Post by Silverado »

ozymandias wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:41 pm Help a man out here. I'm due up to a show soon at The Orchard and want to find a pre show meal. Can anyone recommend one? I see there's a Greek Restaurant that used to be Brown's Car Showroom, (didn't see that coming) Any good?
I think the Greek restaurant is no more. The last time I walked down Hythe Street (quite recently) it had turned into something else - can't remember what but defo not an eatery.
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Le Tre Sorelle 50 yards away from the Bull & Vic on the left is really good and just a few minutes to the theatre. Definitely your best bet.
Wookie

Post by Wookie »

Silverado wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:07 pm
ozymandias wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:41 pm Help a man out here. I'm due up to a show soon at The Orchard and want to find a pre show meal. Can anyone recommend one? I see there's a Greek Restaurant that used to be Brown's Car Showroom, (didn't see that coming) Any good?
I think the Greek restaurant is no more. The last time I walked down Hythe Street (quite recently) it had turned into something else - can't remember what but defo not an eatery.
It’s now a sports bar
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Thanks lads, cheers Mickey will definately look at that.
I was even surprised that Browns had gone let alone the Greek Taverna. Shows you how long it's been since I was in the town
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

By the way gentlemen/ladies, I have decided to pass on my 'Princes among men'. I think I've about done it to death.
If there is anyone interested in this remarkable tome I'll gladly bring it to the ground my next home game. Or even Maidstone on Saturday. But don't expect me to hold it for you at the game. :shock:
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

When I say 'done to death' I don't mean it's in a shabby condition. It's mint.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Mikey, you were right. Was up for Henning Wehn Sunday night and took in a pre show meal at Le Tre Sorelle. Very nice meal but just walking from the theatre car park to the restaurant was mind boggling. New shops/buildings. Where's the Co-op that was? What happened to the old PO building?
And dare I ask? Where's Challenger and Hicks? :D