PETROL

Muddy

PETROL

Post by Muddy »

Thought it might help if Darts supporters help each other with petrol availability,expected deliveries etc
dartLion

Re: PETROL

Post by dartLion »

Muddy wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 pm Thought it might help if Darts supporters help each other with petrol availability,expected deliveries etc
I'm probably sticking my neck out here but I think it will all be back to normal before the weekend. They tried the same with a milk shortage scare a few weeks back, what happened to that? The media just love some news and in my eyes, they are mainly responsible for whipping up these situations. I did get cross on Friday though when buying my £55 worth, while the old guy on the next pump took about ten nozzle cut offs to squeeze £8.60 into his already seven eighths full tank! It's people like that adding to my fire!
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

There is currently a long line of traffic on London Road (Stone) both ways as people are queuing up for the Shell petrol station.
They are not all queuing up, but the ones that are, are blocking the road, so buses etc are stuck. But they seem to have fuel for now.
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

I'm due up tomorrow,football tomorrow night & Malcolms funeral
Weds but looking unlikely.Have been out & about with work this morning
no fuel anywhere in Christchurch area
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Asda had fuel this morning without much of a queue .
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Heston services had some, but of a queue & £45 max allowed, but at £1.75 a litre u only got a quarter of a tanks worth!!
Robbing Bastardo’s!!
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

The one thing that this pandemic/brexit has revealed to me is that it brings out the greed and greed in this country is RIFE.
And now you tell me there was a milk scare and I didn't even get spooked for that one.
The government/media only have to say 'don't panic' and what happens? The proverbial shit meets the fan. :o :twisted:
dartLion

Post by dartLion »

M1 South wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:04 pm Heston services had some, but of a queue & £45 max allowed, but at £1.75 a litre u only got a quarter of a tanks worth!!
Robbing Bastardo’s!!
We all know Motorway services fuel prices are high, but £1.75... wow, that is taking the (B)Pee!
I have been suggesting to dampen the 'pension' day topper uppers like the one I experienced, (£8.60 fill up) they should also have a minimum fill, say £30 minimum, motorbikes exempted. I notice how some local nameless garages are also taking the p by raising their prices. WJ King magically went up 3p a litre after I left on Friday morning. Of course, if they are relations of SK (surely not) then I might let them off. :lol:
dartLion

Post by dartLion »

"Fuel supply: Minister blames empty petrol pumps on unnecessary purchases" - absolutely this. And the media.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Get the Army in…armed!! No jumping the queue, no filling up plastic bottles etc & £40 max!!
If no-one complies, shoot them!! x
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Oh!!…. and if there’s a Maidstone, Woking, Welling or Ebbsfleet sticker on show, shoot them anyway….sorted!!
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

I notice several non league games are postponed due to the petrol situation..are we still on?
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »