Player news

Moderator: Gary C

ozymandias

Re: Player news

Post by ozymandias »

Agree with Mark in some ways, wasn't what I was expecting. Although a good signing does it somewhat undermine Dan's confidence? Wouldn't be surprised if the new keepers in tomorrow starting 11. ;)
Eyes and Ears

Post by Eyes and Ears »

I’ve led to believe he launches it long, so suiting Dowsons style of play
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Just how many accounts do you have Reg ?
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

Evidently Oxford City reluctantly agreed to release him because he wants to play more regularly and they couldn't guarantee that. He has been their number 1 but in the last past few weeks they have used a couple of other keeper's as well as Ben.
Eyes and Ears

Post by Eyes and Ears »

Who is Reg ? If you are honest like me you will know what I’m talking about. I’m sure Smith Carruthers Coulson get fed up looking towards the sky
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Yep look all the hoofing in this goal . 👍

Eyes and Ears

Post by Eyes and Ears »

Precisely 1 bit of football in 90 minutes at welling and we score a great goal. Same again at ebbsfleet Tuesday night a great passing movement leads to a goal surely that tells you enough
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Eyes and Ears wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:20 pm Precisely 1 bit of football in 90 minutes at welling and we score a great goal. Same again at ebbsfleet Tuesday night a great passing movement leads to a goal surely that tells you enough
It's the National League South not the Champions League. Dowse has got the lads playing in a way that suits the players and is getting results, that's all that matters at this level and his record shows he knows what he's doing. And I'm not sure how everyone else feels but I've enjoyed watching this season far more than the last couple of seasons where I can actually connect to the players and know who will be playing week in week out, rather than have a new 11 every week.

Are you the same guy that replies to nearly every Dartford tweet criticising the club and mentioning Steve King? Are you BAW Army on a different account?
Eyes and Ears

Post by Eyes and Ears »

I will be at the game tomorrow, and tomorrow night I will give you my view on the game.
I expect us to win, and play with a little bit of flair, against lesser opposition. In my opinion Dowse doesn’t fancy Wilks, but competition is always a good thing. COYD
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

lets just hope Luke Allen is fit today as we need his drive[ and legs ] along with Smith in midfield to compliment Caruthers in a free role !!!!!
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

🚨𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!

🤝 We are delighted to announce the signing of Isaac Ogundere from AFC Wimbledon on an initial one-month loan!

👋 Welcome Isaac!

#DartfordFC #DartsFC
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Slightly confused about this signing considering he is a defender and we urgently need a striker at the moment.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

I'm guessing we either have an unknown injury at the back, or Tommy Block is still out/no longer with us?

But I agree I was expecting a striker. Is Loza available tomorrow?
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

I believe Lozza has returned to (was it) Barnet!!
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

As the missus always demonstrates: attack is the best form of defence!?!?!?!?
MickW

Post by MickW »

Pity we haven't got a utility player like Lee Burns who we could stick up front and could go on to be our top scorer.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Mark Sweet wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:57 pm I'm guessing we either have an unknown injury at the back, or Tommy Block is still out/no longer with us?

But I agree I was expecting a striker. Is Loza available tomorrow?
Fonkou looked lively against Chippenham when he came on so gives him a chance to impress again today if selected.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

M1 South wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:01 pm I believe Lozza has returned to (was it) Barnet!!
Lozza on the bench today.
Keep the noise down M1 all can hear is you shouting on the commentary .🤣🤣
The Futures White

Tom Wray has joined Heybridge Swifts on loan.
The Futures White

Cameron Brodie has been recalled from his loan spell at Margate.