Player news

Moderator: Gary C

Park Life

Re: Player news

Post by Park Life »

rick wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:59 pm
Undercover Elephant wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:57 am So I have been told that these are the stats for both Managers.

Dowse
42 players used total
30 in NLS

Kingy
48 used total
38 in NLS

So the numbers don’t lie, we haven’t used nearly as many in the league as Kingy did in the NLS.
Looking at the table as mentioned above, ie viewtopic.php?t=313
I make it 39 in the NLS under King. I have gone wrong somewhere then :cry:
It's my records mate so ill check, you know what I'm like updating then forum on match days so you're probably right 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

It appears that Marvin Herschel has been loaned out again, this time to Whitehawk.
Bkev180

Post by Bkev180 »

According to Christian Campbell fb Post he enjoyed a win on his return to champion Hill 1st game of a month's loan
Disco Stu

Post by Disco Stu »

Park Life wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:27 pm
rick wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:59 pm
Undercover Elephant wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:57 am So I have been told that these are the stats for both Managers.

Dowse
42 players used total
30 in NLS

Kingy
48 used total
38 in NLS

So the numbers don’t lie, we haven’t used nearly as many in the league as Kingy did in the NLS.
Looking at the table as mentioned above, ie viewtopic.php?t=313
I make it 39 in the NLS under King. I have gone wrong somewhere then :cry:
It's my records mate so ill check, you know what I'm like updating then forum on match days so you're probably right 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If it helps Rick. I think Ijaha only played in a county cup and we only used Wilks and Charles-Cook as our GK’s in the league. Craig King played some cup games, but none in the league.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Disco Stu wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:13 pm If it helps Rick. I think Ijaha only played in a county cup and we only used Wilks and Charles-Cook as our GK’s in the league. Craig King played some cup games, but none in the league.
Thanks for that Stu, after looking at my own website :roll: and your comments, I have updated the link. Both Ijaha & C King didn't play in the league as you said.
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

Jernade Meade has been selected for the Montserrat squad for their upcoming CONCACAF Nations League fixtures with Haiti and Guyana and will miss this Saturday's match against Chelmsford City.
MickW

Post by MickW »

Pity to lose him but good luck to him.
Yet another nation that Dartford have supplied players to.
Anyone got a list?
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

We have Issac. Not a problem ;)
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Welcome Bobby Dunn.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

KingKong wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:43 pm Welcome Bobby Dunn.
Signed from Sheffield Wednesday, formally with Charlton and Ramsgate.
Last edited by BRASSNECK on Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Wonder if he’ll live on Bob Dunn way??
SKennedyDFC

Post by SKennedyDFC »

Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Older info from BT Sport

BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

🚨 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!

🤝 We are delighted to announce the signing of former Crawley Town defender Emmanuel Adebowale!

Welcome Manny! ⚪ ⚫

#DartfordFC #DartsFC

45 now BIgbadboil.🤡
Last edited by BRASSNECK on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dart Mark

Post by Dart Mark »

I know it has been discussed somewhere on here but starting to have the same feeling about the squad as last season. Don't know who is who on the pitch
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Difference is these are our permanent signings so will not disappear after a couple of weeks
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Dart Mark wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:21 pm I know it has been discussed somewhere on here but starting to have the same feeling about the squad as last season. Don't know who is who on the pitch
I get why you would say that however personally I disagree with this as the majority of the starting 11 will remain the same. Most of Dowse's signings won't play one game and then leave like last season. Plus if players are playing well they won't get dropped/rotated out like last season.

Specifically on these two signings, I don't think reinforcements at this stage are a bad thing at all. With Jearnade going on international duty and the unknown situation with Tommy Block I think a defensive signing was a must even if it's just for cover. One injury/suspension and we were in trouble.

With regards to the midfield I guess depth isn't a bad thing especially as Luke has recurring issues with injuries this season and that is the one area I think we have struggled with this season. I would be surprised if we signed anyone else at this point.

They also look like permanent signings? So could have one eye on next season already ensuring we have a good base to build from going into pre season.
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Dart Mark wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:21 pm I know it has been discussed somewhere on here but starting to have the same feeling about the squad as last season. Don't know who is who on the pitch
As long as these players get us promoted this season then I really don’t care. These seem to be stronger players than what we brought in previously so it can only be a good thing.

Fans have constantly been asking lately where are the new players and Dowse has finally managed to get them in.

Well Done Dowse & welcome to the new players.
Dart Mark

Post by Dart Mark »

Very fair replies. I want anyone who joins to do well but hard to keep up sometimes. Old age! No-one will care how many players we have used this season when we win the playoffs