Player news

Moderator: Gary C

SKennedyDFC

Ronnie Vint

Post by SKennedyDFC »

I may have missed this, but what's happened to Ronnie? Is he still at the club? Just never gets in a match day squad these days.
rick
Site Admin

Re: Ronnie Vint

Post by rick »

He played in the friendly:

Dartford v Leyton Orient Tue 7 Sep 2021 FT 3-1 Att 233
Scorers: Trialist (28, 52), Roberts (34)
Team: King, Trialist, Graham, Allen, Vint, Essam, Leonard, Hyde, Porter, Roberts, Trialist
Subs used: Trialist, Kedman, Trialist, Murtagh
Bench warmers: Husin, Bonner, Hill

I think he was/is injured. I'm sure someone better qualified than me knows exactly why he's not playing at the moment.
LA Dart

Post by LA Dart »

Ronnie was at the game on Saturday, dressed to play, but I don't think he got on.

Didn't see his Dad though...
DA1

Player news

Post by DA1 »

Tyrique Hyde has joined Hemel Hempstead Town on loan. This is so he can keep match fit.

Good luck to him for his time there.

Link - https://www.dartfordfc.com/player-news- ... ique-hyde/
Davedart

Re: Player news - Hyde goes out on loan

Post by Davedart »

I’m disappointed by this, I was hoping he was going to get a run in this side as in my opinion he would improve it further with those great forwarding runs he makes. His very energetic with pace and skill, a very good technical player I would have on my team sheet every week.
ozymandias

Re: Player news - Hyde goes out on loan

Post by ozymandias »

Have to agree Davedart. Thought he had a very good game against Eastbourne before being substituted with cramp.
The Futures White

Ronnie Vint

Post by The Futures White »

Steve King has stated in his latest interview that Ronnie Vint has gone out on loan to Dulwich Hamlet until January to get some game time. We will have a 24 hour recall in place after the first 28 days of the loan.
Ajaxman DFC

Post by Ajaxman DFC »

A stadium record crowd of 3,334 turned out to welcome Ronnie Vint's return to Dulwich yesterday. Even though he remained on the bench.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Does that figure include the Babies & Dogs or not??
Skip

Post by Skip »

Ajaxman DFC wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:40 pm A stadium record crowd of 3,334 turned out to welcome Ronnie Vint's return to Dulwich yesterday. Even though he remained on the bench.
Apparently, 334 of them were watching the match…
Skip (now residing in Suffolk)
dartLion

Post by dartLion »

Skip wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:07 pm
Ajaxman DFC wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:40 pm A stadium record crowd of 3,334 turned out to welcome Ronnie Vint's return to Dulwich yesterday. Even though he remained on the bench.
Apparently, 334 of them were watching the match…
ooh a bit harsh there Skip, the only 334 watching was whilst they were in the queue for Peckham Pale... hic :lol:
KSTDART

Craig King

Post by KSTDART »

Craig King has gone on loan to Hemel until January but we can recall with 24 hours notice
The 5th Searcher

Re: Craig King

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Blimey that’s a bit of a surprise, I know Kingy was rotating them but wasn’t expecting that.

Is that 2 of our players at Hemel now, Craig King & Tyrique Hyde?
JCJ

Re: Player news

Post by JCJ »

Makes sense to me Craig King obviously was our second choice goalkeeper and not going to get that much match time now we are out of Cup
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

Not sure what Craig King has done wrong, I thought he was the strongest of our two keepers. His distribution and command of the area are better but probably not as strong shot-stopper. As for Tyrique, we could have done with his work rate on Saturday, yet another player I would have further up the midfield pecking order than one of our tippy-tappy players! Good luck to both players, except against us of course!
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

I think Dan & Craig are both very good keepers and I'm more than happy with either in goal.

Not 100% sure but i think Craig had a suspension at the start of the season so Dan got the shirt and has played well and kept it.

Steve has given Craig as much game time as possible but as we're now out of the cup and i can't recall Steve having a goalkeeper on the bench it makes perfect sense especially as Craig is on 24hr recall.
Davedart

Post by Davedart »

I personally think Dan is slightly the better of the keepers but got to 100% agree with Jonty on Tyrique Hyde of whoom I've always liked as he brings a lot to the team with he's passing, forward runs and he's overall energetic and skillful abilities he has, you only have to look at the goal he scored against Dulwich, pure class.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Tyrique Hyde's loan at Hemel Hempstead has been extended by two weeks until 13 November as per Peter Martin.
Dart Mark

Post by Dart Mark »

rick wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:46 am Tyrique Hyde's loan at Hemel Hempstead has been extended by two weeks until 13 November as per Peter Martin.
Would rather have him back in our starting 11. Makes no sense to me
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

Dart Mark wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:42 am
rick wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:46 am Tyrique Hyde's loan at Hemel Hempstead has been extended by two weeks until 13 November as per Peter Martin.
Would rather have him back in our starting 11. Makes no sense to me
Nothing to do with the fact that Hemel's next is at home to Dorking? Also perhaps Tyrique is still getting fully match fit......