Alan Dowson

The Futures White

Alan Dowson

Post by The Futures White »

Dartford FC have announced that manager Alan Dowson has agreed a new 2 year deal at the club.

Mark Sweet

Re: Alan Dowson

Post by Mark Sweet »

Very pleased to hear that. Did a great job last season and hopefully can build on that.
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

I will assume the club have backed Dowson so he can get the players he wants this summer,

Look forward to seeing which players stay and any new ones we get, think it may be a busy couple of months
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

wonderful news. Brilliant. Made my day.😁
KentC

Post by KentC »

It’s good that there is stability. A lot said about not having a full pre season etc. now he does so be interesting to see what happens next. A goal scorer please.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Great news, though not a surprise really from a DFC board perspective would have only been a surprise if Dowse decided to move.

Here is to next season

COYD
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Wow. Encouraging news! Looking forward to August already!
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

After his previous interview on kentonline, it's good that he's signed a two year contract even though he doesn't think we'll be going anywhere soon.
Let's hope he brings stability to the club and that he starts getting CLUB players signed to follow suit.
Looking forward to next season.
COYD's. :?: :)
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Well, did I make a correct decision on Saturday
The unfortunate things is I didn't go because of the one thing that no football fan or club really wants..,APATHY.

I took my wife down to Wildwood and had a lovely meal afterwards and wasn't at all surprised at the Welling result.

Something has to change because at the moment our squad ain't fit for purpose imho
Old Woking United

Post by Old Woking United »

Sounds as though Dowseball is now in full flow for you guys. His teams are really crap to watch and his interviews even worse. He also alienated our young fans by poking his nose in and I can garuntee he would of had involvement behind the scene's at PP. He definitely won't resign and will spit out dummy if sacked. Deluded springs to mind. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and I hope results improve even though the Dowseball won't. Oh and Dowse original assistant manager is still with us having temporarily taken over after AD sacking so Christian might be up for something similar. Top manager?, Definitely no. Cheers
KentC

Post by KentC »

Old Woking United wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:43 am Sounds as though Dowseball is now in full flow for you guys. His teams are really crap to watch and his interviews even worse. He also alienated our young fans by poking his nose in and I can garuntee he would of had involvement behind the scene's at PP. He definitely won't resign and will spit out dummy if sacked. Deluded springs to mind. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and I hope results improve even though the Dowseball won't. Oh and Dowse original assistant manager is still with us having temporarily taken over after AD sacking so Christian might be up for something similar. Top manager?, Definitely no. Cheers

Bit late mate