Have they won the World Cup?

Nin

Have they won the World Cup?

Post by Nin »

seems excessive to me :lol:

https://www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/the-c ... amily-day/

reminds me. i must order some extra eggs from Asda. :lol:

Ebbsfleet United are delighted to announce we will be hosting a Champions’ Family Day on the Kuflink Stadium pitch on Sunday, April 30th, the day after our momentous season ends against Hungerford Town.

The family day will take place after the players arrive via an open-top bus parade that the champions will make through the town to arrive at the Kuflink Stadium (more details on that to follow).

The day begins at 11.00am and ends at 3.00pm and all supporters, family and friends are invited free of charge. We only ask that you obtain your free tickets from here.

https://fleetlive.club/product/eufc-familyday/

There will be music in the early afternoon as popular singer Calli Malpas returns to the Kuflink Stadium along with a number of food options in operation including a waffles outlet plus cake and sweet stalls. A bar serving alcoholic drinks and refreshments will also be on hand for visitors.

Our young fans will also be able to enjoy a kickaround on the pitch.

The Vanarama championship trophy will be on display at the ground for all your selfie requirements with our latest piece of silverware and children can get their pictures taken and autographs signed from players in attendance.

One of our Walking Football teams will also be present to showcase that fast-growing sport where they’ll take on a team of EUFC staff on the afternoon.

As the memorable 2022/23 season draws to an end, this is our chance to thank supporters for your exceptional backing throughout the campaign and a final chance for a get-together before we do it all again in the National League in 2023/24.
DA Mikey

Re: Have they won the World Cup?

Post by DA Mikey »

I’m extremely disappointed that Calli is onside with this and will be having words!
Nin

Re: Have they won the World Cup?

Post by Nin »

DA Mikey wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:06 pm I’m extremely disappointed that Calli is onside with this and will be having words!
:lol: :lol: :lol: