Like Allen (Sub)
No votes
Pierre Fonkeu (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 27

Mark Sweet

Re: Welling v Dartford Sat 4 Feb 2023

Post by Mark Sweet »

There's no way the linesman should be given that 2nd Welling goal. When the ball is struck he is in line with Azeez, he has no way of knowing 100% if that ball has crossed the line. It's also pretty telling that he flags to give the goal about 2-3 seconds after the ball "crossed" the line and also the Welling number 11 who is closest to the ball doesn't even appeal and is ready to set up for the corner.

I'm not saying it hasn't crossed, but in those situations the officials have to be 100% sure, which is impossible in this situation.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Can understand Dowse's frustration again with another piss poor ball out of defence from Conor on the second goal.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

It didn’t cross the line though!! What about our frustration!!
KentC

Post by KentC »

ozymandias wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:43 pm Can understand Dowse's frustration again with another piss poor ball out of defence from Conor on the second goal.

Happened more than once and Tom had to put in a few last ditch tackles during the game because of it
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Yes, very frustrating M1, given by an official 15yds behind the game. Happened in the past with Lampard's goal against Germany, with England's goal against Germany and with a certain Algerian officials who saw Maradona head the ball over Shilton.
Dowse has already said there have been mistakes in defence in the last few games. All I'm saying is the ball from Conor was perfect for the Welling guy who passed perfectly to Azeez who maybe scored, maybe didn't.
That's football.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

That was NOT a performance from a team who is 2nd in the league , we were awful 1st half and couldnt string 3 passes together and continually booted the long ball from defence and didnt win many 2nd balls , Dowse has been round long enough to get this corrected so no excuses .2nd half much better [ thank god !!] but we need the legs in midfield [Allen = Coulson was awful !!] and to get the Essam/Bonner [ or an other] partnership back on track for clean sheets or our [ currently] comfortable place in the play offs will diminish !!!

Allen and Napa changed things as subs but my MOTM goes to Charlie Sheringham who got a vital goal and played a part in the equalizer and put in a good shift - a real credit !!!!!
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Sums it all.up for me Dukey.
1st half was awful from Darts point of view.
Better in the 2nd half but it was still disjointed.
Not a game I will remember for its quality.
We need to finish as high as possible but after our last 3 games who knows.?
Hopefully a temporary loss of form will end soon.please
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

A big thanks to Erith & Belvedere who kindly left their gates wide open until just before 2.30 granting free entry to everyone who walked past them . I mean who would actually pay to go to that shit hole
KentC

Post by KentC »

KSTDART wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:06 pm A big thanks to Erith & Belvedere who kindly left their gates wide open until just before 2.30 granting free entry to everyone who walked past them . I mean who would actually pay to go to that shit hole

I want my money back