Broken Bottles

PeteSamson

Broken Bottles

Post by PeteSamson »

Thanks for setting up the broken bottles again Rick. All a bit of fun at this time of year.
PeteSamson

Broken Bottles

Post by PeteSamson »

Thanks for setting up the broken bottles again Rick. All a bit of fun at this time of year.
Trevor B

Re: Broken Bottles

Post by Trevor B »

Pete

Posting this twice you must be getting excited breaking the bottles
Have a good New Year

Regards Trev
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

They are lights aren’t they rather than bottles.
Trevor B

Post by Trevor B »

Matt

Yes lights but I was just using Pete's terminology of the posting and good fun whatever they are :)
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

For some reason i keep getting logged out of the site and my log in logo is not active. But if I reply to a post, the log in box appears and I can then post.

I had tried to delete the repeated post, but unable to do so, as I can find no Delete button. Rick, please feel free to delete the post which doesn't have any replies.

Yes Trev. It was good to see the lights/bottles back again this year as a number of fans enjoyed playing them last year. Anyway, they sound more like bottles than lights when they break :lol: :lol:

COYD
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Are we thinking screw-top or bayonet cap?
Could be a bottle of Budweiser or an Osram 20W candle light.

Has anybody ventured the possibility of radioactive gherkins?
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

PeteSamson wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:09 pm For some reason i keep getting logged out of the site and my log in logo is not active. But if I reply to a post, the log in box appears and I can then post.

I had tried to delete the repeated post, but unable to do so, as I can find no Delete button. Rick, please feel free to delete the post which doesn't have any replies.
When you log-in, you have an option for the forum to 'Remember Me' so you do not have to keep logging in.

If you keep being logged out. It may be due to the number of expired 'Remember Me' keys you have. I have zero idea what the max is. Each different device/location you use to log in & select "Remember Me", it creates a key.

So say your laptop was stolen, you could log into the forum, delete the key and the session would be logged out on the laptop.

You can check your 'Remember Me' keys by going to your User Control Panel, clicking on Profile and at the bottom of the list you'll see Manage 'Remember Me' Login Keys. You can delete old keys there.

I had a user logged in all day yesterday with Remember me set & that never logged out.

After you created two separate topics about the "bottles" in the First Team thread, I merged the two & then moved it into "Any Other Discussion", so if you still had the old info on screen, it could be why you couldn't delete it?
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Cheers Rick.