Keiran Murtagh (Sub)
No votes
Pierre Fonkeu (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 34

M1 South

Re: Ebbsfleet v Dartford Mon 26 Dec 2022 at 3pm

Post by M1 South »

I’m planning on taking 35/40 15-17 x year old youths with me!! Any idea what I click on to order that??
Last edited by M1 South on Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

M1 South wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:38 am I’m planning on taking 35/40 15-17 x year old youths me me!! Any idea what I click on to order that??
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

In a chaperone role of course!!
KentC.

Post by KentC. »

M1 South wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:38 am I’m planning on taking 35/40 15-17 x year old youths with me!! Any idea what I click on to order that??

😂
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Rather quiet on here boys n girls, seeing as we have the (occasionaly) mighty Webbedfeet up next?
Although I see they play at Cheshunt tonight, they are having another little wobble at the moment especially at home it seems??
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

Big Game over xmas if we can get a win and a draw I think we could challenge them for the title, 2 wins would be fantastic.

Need to get behind the boys on both games, hopefully the youth supporters will return for these games need as much noise as possible.

Did the meeting with them and Bonner go ahead? If so anyone know what the outcome was.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

M1 South wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 am Rather quiet on here boys n girls, seeing as we have the (occasionaly) mighty Webbedfeet up next?
Although I see they play at Cheshunt tonight, they are having another little wobble at the moment especially at home it seems??
My mate is a Cheshunt fan and he’s very confident! He’s very confident that his team is in for a mullering! 😢
And on the 7th Jan! 😃
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Would they like me to come down & give the team talk tonight? It will rally them I’m sure?
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:15 pm
M1 South wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:37 am Rather quiet on here boys n girls, seeing as we have the (occasionaly) mighty Webbedfeet up next?
My mate is a Cheshunt fan and he’s very confident! He’s very confident that his team is in for a mullering! 😢
And on the 7th Jan! 😃
Another negative nelly.😂🤣
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Just had a sneaky little browse on their forum & it seems their fans are having a little wobble of their own with their predictions too!!
Not so much Billy BB, we’re too good for this league etc etc after losing 5 of their last 7 x games I notice??
Spike

Post by Spike »

After their hugely impressive start, the Fleet's recent results have seen them fall from dead certs for the title to simply very strong favourites. These two Christmas games are obviously hugely important. Two wins for the Darts would close the gap massively and leave the Fleet with 7 losses in 9, which for a team who looked to have it all wrapped up, would have to be seen as a crisis. However, two defeats for the Darts and the gap would become a chasm again. That said, it would be a brave man to predict 2 wins for either side as I expect both games to be very tight. As long as we come out the other side still in the fight and keeping the pressure on then I'll be happy. I think we are doing much better than most Darts fans expected at this stage, and our players have done really well and, in many cases, have proven themselves to be much better than I first thought. Dowse has done a fine job assembling a team that wins football matches and If we can maintain this 2 points per game average, then we will certainly be in the mix come the end of the season. If they'd offered us that at the start of the season we'd have bitten their hands off.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I see that Dennis thinks 'they got beaten up' at Cheshunt, and that Fleet have got to learn how to cope with such antics. I don't think Fleet will have to put up with anything like that with us, I'm hoping it will be a good game. Blood and guts actually.
Come to think of it all this play-acting that Fleet put up with at Cheshunt originated from his part of the World via Hungerford. I'm sure if they go a goal up with 20 minutes to go. I'm sure we'll see plenty of it from them and vice-versa.
COYD's :D
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Also I think all the pressure is on them to win and little on us. Hopefully the lads will go out and play and surprise them as they have with a good majority of Dart's fans, apart from a certain little twank.
Dart Mark

Post by Dart Mark »

I'm confident I have no idea what the result is going to be. If we put them under pressure and don't let them play then we can go there and get a result. Come on you Darts
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

I don’t think neither team will win both games? But either will be happy with 4 x points I’m sure!!
As an aside; Do we have access to any seating does anyone know? And more importantly a pint??
Disco Stu

Post by Disco Stu »

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way/ Oh what fun it is to see Dartford win away (hopefully!). Merry Christmas everyone. Here's the last preview of the year https://puredfc.co.uk/ebbsfleet-united-v-dartford-2
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Really nice to spend Christmas with family. We don’t all live close to each other so there’s a bit of travelling involved and that is appreciated. Can’t deny I’m gutted to be forfeiting this one though, might have been a fighting chance of making 1pm kick off, but no hope 3pm sadly.
Hope it’s a better game than last season’s over there and fingers crossed the Fleet’s unwanted run continues! Good luck Darts and see y’all NYD.

Merry chrimbo to all :!:
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Will be interesting to see how Dowse sets up as Fleet have lost 2 and drawn 1 of their last 6 games at home and Dennis is crying his eyes out cause the opposition are not playing open football against them , we play better when hitting teams on the break so I cant believe Dowse is going to play the sort of game they like , should be a real good derby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I'd like to wish everyone on here a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year and let's hope for a win Monday and dare I say, promotion in May. Stranger things have happened.
I even extend that to the Christmas Twank who sometimes brightens up this website with his innane posts. May his mental health improve.
All the best to you all. Looking forward to Boxing Day.
COYD's :D
Dave T

Post by Dave T »

Cheers Ozy, have to agree and all the best to you too. Fingers crossed for the perfect Christmas pressie on boxing day!