12 Games Gone

BRASSNECK

Re: 12 Games Gone

Post by BRASSNECK »

After 12 games last season we were on 24 points 7 wins 3 draws and 2 defeats and apparently we playing the best football seen by a Dartford team in 50 years. :lol: The next 10 games last season we took only 14 points from theses games. UPTHEDARTS
KentC.

Post by KentC. »

BAWArmy wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:41 pm
ozymandias wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:26 am Surely 12 games in is not about Ebbsfleet and Havant. It's about us. Sod the rest. We have had a stuttering start and even Dowse has admitted that. No, I'm not happy but, come on, we are Fourth in the league.
There has been a debate on the squad, Dowse himself and the FACup debacle but for all said and done, Dowse has got the team winning and has put some space between us and a few clubs who I thought had started brightly.
It is what it is. Two or three more players and we may push on.
COYD's

And I'm supposed to be the negative one!! 4th in the league and you're unhappy? This league isn't about winning games pretty who cares how we win if we're getting the 3 points.

Not that anyone cares what I think but it's a good start with room for improvement which I am sure will happen with some new faces in. I am satisfied.

The difference is when you actually go to games the performances have been not great to watch on quite a few occasions. When you invest time, money and emotions then when you play shite football it can be tough. But you’d know that right?

I’ll give the first 12 games a B-
Long way to go and I back Dowse
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:22 pm After 12 games last season we were on 24 points 7 wins 3 draws and 2 defeats and apparently we playing the best football seen by a Dartford team in 50 years. :lol: The next 10 games last season we took only 14 points from theses games. UPTHEDARTS
I was quite shocked by this after 12 games we are on the same number of points as last season

Just need to get the style of football the same now

I feel we will get promoted via the play-offs if we can get the right sort of players in
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

JCJ wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:08 pm
BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:22 pm After 12 games last season we were on 24 points 7 wins 3 draws and 2 defeats and apparently we playing the best football seen by a Dartford team in 50 years. :lol: The next 10 games last season we took only 14 points from theses games. UPTHEDARTS
I was quite shocked by this after 12 games we are on the same number of points as last season

Just need to get the style of football the same now

I feel we will get promoted via the play-offs if we can get the right sort of players in
That requires us to win, at least, two knock out ‘cup’ matches! 🤦‍♂️ 😆
Eyes and Ears

Post by Eyes and Ears »

The comment about the best football played in 50 years was made by a board member