No votes
Davide Rodari (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 39

Sleightly Deceptive

Re: Dartford v Tonbridge Angels Sat 15 Oct 2022

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

WARNING. Early rant.

Where do we get these referee from? Jeeez this guy has got nearly every big decision absolutely the wrong way. Including our corner for the goal. And the one after it. Both clear goal kicks. But the TWO defensive free kicks to Tonbridge when our players are hauled to the ground are unexplainable. Yet another clown out of his depth. It’s nearly every week a game is shot to pieces by an inept referee. He books Carruthers for sod-all and takes no action on the telegraphed revenge foul against him a minute later. He should have been all over that. He’s gonna lose control later. Just you watch!

But I’ll take the goal. 😂
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

HT 1-0.
IMO as well as we've played this season and we'll worth the lead, could easily have been more.

Agree with SD, ref has been poor.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Sub:-
Murtagh for Allen.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Fonkeu for Herschel.
Spike

Post by Spike »

Listening to the live commentary on Mixlr. I'm not sure who it is doing these commentaries but he's bloody good at it. Very descriptive commentary and I can picture what's going on in my mind. It sounds like we're doing pretty well and deserving of at least the one goal lead if not more.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

2 nil, Fonkeu.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Penalty Tonbridge
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

2-0 blazed over the bar.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Rodari for Carruthers.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Attendance 1278.
KentC.

Post by KentC. »

Sadly for me I’m at work. Pleased to see a decent attendance
Clare

Post by Clare »

50/50 winning number 01512 £241.00 claimed
Golden goal 30 minutes
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

FT 2-0
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Another nice win, and this one wasn't as scrappy as they have been.

I thought we completely dominated the first half, could've and probably should've been 2 or 3 ahead going into the break.

We had a dodgy spell in the 2nd half up until their penalty miss where they looked like the more likely team to score and if they had scored their pen I'm sure it would've been a much tougher end to the game but we looked comfortable again after that.

A word on the referee. Disgraceful. Possibly one of the worst displays I've seen in a long time, he had completely lost control of the game halfway through the first half. The booking on Samir was a joke and their number 2 knew it as he laid on the floor after a brilliant challenge. Every time their players went to floor we seemed to be booked but nothing when they did similar 'fouls' on us. The one that made me laugh the most was when their number 20 ( I think) was charging away at the end of the 2nd half and slipped , yet we picked up a booking!

As for MOTM, there are a number of players I could vote for. Samir was class again and have no issues with him picking up sponsors MOTM. I think Smith had his best game in a Dartford shirt and Charlie caused their defenders real problems with his physicality. However my vote is going to Sam. After a long spell away from the team he was dominant in his area of the pitch and looked like he had never been away.

COYD
DartfordHero

Post by DartfordHero »

I felt today was of course a very good result and a decent enough showing. It was a very very soft penalty from where I was sat so the karma when he blazed it sat well with me. The ref was very weird with his decision making but I would like to say that the linesman down the side of the dugouts had a really good solid game. He got all the decisions in front of him correct other than potentially not getting involved at all with the penalty decision
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

A good win today , never really looked in danger apart from the penalty . Samir was superb and Smith was not far behind . We still don’t look the finished article but we are heading in the right direction and 6 league wins on the bounce speaks for itself.
Their number 18 losing his shit at the end was hilarious, f*cking melt 😁🤣😂

Samir Curruthers scores direct from a corner for Dartford v Tonbridge Angels

Fonkeu scores Dartford’s 2nd b Tonbridge Angels
Last edited by KSTDART on Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Enjoyed the first half and thought we played some good football and were rarely troubled defensively, imo this was as well as we've played this season.
Deservedly went in 1 up at HT but could easily have been a greater margin if we'd made more of the openings we created.

Second half was more of what might be expected for a Kent Derby and the game became a bit of a battle and was more even. But overall we deserved our victory and this was a much better performance so well done everyone.

MOTM for me, Jordan Wynter. Solid in the middle of the park and won every battle today.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Much better all round. Beginning to look like a cohesive team but still lacking in midfield. Very impressed with Charlie again and Samir was awesome. MOTM for me for planting a corner right on the postage stamp leaving the seven foot bearded wonder flapping at air. Funny as fk and topped off with the clown getting a yellow for gobbing off at one if the most useless referees I’ve ever seen. (But it was a goal kick! 😂) Over promoted and out of his depth. This game was too big for him. Onwards plans upwards. Another two or three players in the door and we’re rocketing.
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

A much better performance from the whole team where every player gave their all and battled for every ball. This was a match where you could say that no player had a bad game in a black & white shirt which doesn’t happen to often.
Charlie, Samir & Jack were all superb today especially Jack who I think had his best game since joining us.
Jordan Wynter was very good as well and again I think he had his best game today.
Sam Oduado had a good solid 1st game back although 2 silly challenges could’ve been costly, one being for the penalty and the other for the foul from behind when chasing back which he got booked for.

We are on a very good run at the moment which we need to stay focused on to carry it on.

Let’s keep this going Darts.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Best football Ive seen this season from the Darts , Samir almost unplayable [ especially 1st half] and Jack Smith [ at last] showing us why Stevenage rate him , he was good all game but looked very impressive in the No10 roll . We were ALL over Tonbridge and 2-0 should have been 4-0 but for unkind bounces in the 6 yard box and a Referee who doesnt give obvious penalties
Enjoyed seeing us more solid at the back , perhaps Dowse;s mate is making a difference !!!!!!!!!!

MOTM got to be Sami but overall team played well