Pierre Fonkeu (Sub)
No votes
Davide Rodari (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 35

BRASSNECK

Re: Dartford v Eastbourne Tue 27 Sep 2022

Post by BRASSNECK »

Good win tonight Eastbourne another team that like to surround the ref when their players are play acting.
Left in the 88 min so didn’t see what happened at the end.
On to Saturday to another team that like play acting.
Motm Sammy going to miss him Saturday.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

A very good win

Firstly on the match itself first 20 minutes were very shaky similar to what we saw at the weekend however after that I felt we did well and controlled the game, limiting Eastbourne to very few clear chances. Another set piece conceded, what more can we say?!

Samir was different class today, a well taken finish for the first goal and completely dictated play for the second. Well deserved sponsors MOTM and I will be giving him my vote too. We will miss him on Saturday. I will also praise Kristian as I thought he had a very solid game at LB. I was also impressed with Joe in goal, a big save right on half time and my one criticism of him previously is that he has been slow off his line but thought he controlled his area very well today.

Onto the last few minutes of the game and the "crowd altercation" I have no idea what happened as I didnt see it, just saw stewards rushing to the stands and began to, what looked like , separate people. However, with players seemingly walking down the tunnel and the ref having to speak to everyone for a long while I really hope its not what I am assuming. If it is something that was said then that individual needs banning from football for life. There's no place for it.

Hopefully now we can win at the weekend and make sure we don't undo the hard work done over the past 2 games.
Last edited by Mark Sweet on Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

On a personal note , I have never been so happy to see us win . I had the ball smashed into my face b4 kick off and all of their players all stood there laughing, not one of the c*nts gave a shit or came to see if i was ok. w*nkers !!!
BrianL

Post by BrianL »

Pleasing to hear the win, but we seem to make things hard for us and sounds like we were hanging on a bit at the end; glad sense allowed the final 2 minutes to be played out, and hope there are no serious repercussions. 7 matches finished 2-1 one way or the other from our 10 matches.
Thank you for a professional commentary.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

KSTDART wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:14 pm On a personal note , I have never been so happy to see us win . I had the ball smashed into my face b4 kick off and all of their players all stood there laughing, not one of the c*nts gave a shit or came to see if i was ok. w*nkers !!!
Blimey! At least it didn’t affect your superb skills! Can’t wait to see our first goal from your angle. 😉

Again, I’m more relieved than delighted with another scrappy three points that might’ve gone their way had it not been for a superb save and some ‘lucky’ defending. Can only assume that Sammy was f’kd to get subbed. He played his nuts off tonight. For once I agree with the cucumber sandwich brigade. But we’re still well lacking in the final third of the pitch. Now we have to deal with another cheating bunch of counts. Sad, I’m gonna miss it.
Last edited by Sleightly Deceptive on Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:22 pm
KSTDART wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:14 pm On a personal note , I have never been so happy to see us win . I had the ball smashed into my face b4 kick off and all of their players all stood there laughing, not one of the c*nts gave a shit or came to see if i was ok. w*nkers !!!
Blimey! At least it didn’t affect your superb skills! Can’t wait to see our first goal form your angle. 😉
Well unfortunately I did miss the first goal 😩 My jaw is painful but probably just bruised I guess
Last edited by KSTDART on Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

KSTDART wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:27 pm
Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:22 pm
Blimey! At least it didn’t affect your superb skills! Can’t wait to see our first goal form your angle. 😉
Well unfortunately I did miss the first goal 😩
I know! 😂
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

The crowd altercation in stoppage time: I wasn't far away from it, but my view was obscured. Seemed that half the EB players were over near the dugouts and having to be restrained by the stewards and half our players. The referee seemed happy to just let the brouhaha play itself out. I asked one of the stewards on the way out and he said one (or some?) of their black players had been racially abused.
Last edited by Silverado on Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

A statement now on Dartfords twitter page about tonight’s incident.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

BRASSNECK wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:01 pm A statement now on Dartfords twitter page about tonight’s incident.
My suspicions about racism were confirmed then. Such a shame, hopefully that idiot gets a lifetime ban not only from Princes Park but from all football stadiums.

Well done to the club on getting a statement out so quickly.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Mark Sweet wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:03 pm
BRASSNECK wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:01 pm A statement now on Dartfords twitter page about tonight’s incident.
My suspicions about racism were confirmed then. Such a shame, hopefully that idiot gets a lifetime ban not only from Princes Park but from all football stadiums.

Well done to the club on getting a statement out so quickly.
The offender was removed from the ground according to the statement.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Thought the first half was a bit scrappy with neither side really in control and going in level at half time was probably about right.

Second half though we played well, deservedly took the lead and felt if we had carried on pressing the way we were playing we could have ran out more comfortable winners rather than have a few jittery minutes at the end.

All in all though a better second half performance, a deserved win and a boost to the confidence so well done everyone.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

This:

BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

rick wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:23 am
This:

Cheers rick had no idea how to do that.
Kebabus

Post by Kebabus »

3 home games on the trot and we have won 2!

I'm happy with the win, always am. Puts us in the play off spots,let's keep the momentum going please..

Did the idiot ejected from the crowd copy cat the Labour activist I wonder?

Get better soon Kev, I Would have had some (non racist) choice words with those prize pillocks for doing that.
rambo

Post by rambo »

We struggled for the first 20 minutes having no answer to EB slick passing and pace but from 20 minutes we got the measure of them and ran out deserved winners. The effort put in by the players was very pleasing
Samir was sensational and his twisting and turning sent EB players off to do their Xmas shopping two months early a number of times
Didn’t hear what was said to stop the game at the end but the person should be ashamed of himself
Well done to the club for ejecting him snd making a statement. I hope the culprit is banned
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:28 am
I use a laptop, I go to Twitter, right click the image (in this case the club's statement), select Copy Link & paste it into here.
Will be different with tablets & phones, but that is my method.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

rick wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:36 am
BRASSNECK wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:28 am
I use a laptop, I go to Twitter, right click the image (in this case the club's statement), select Copy Link & paste it into here.
Will be different with tablets & phones, but that is my method.
I did try that on my phone but unsuccessfully.🤣
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Kebabus wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:23 am 3 home games on the trot and we have won 2!

I'm happy with the win, always am. Puts us in the play off spots,let's keep the momentum going please..

Did the idiot ejected from the crowd copy cat the Labour activist I wonder?

Get better soon Kev, I Would have had some (non racist) choice words with those prize pillocks for doing that.
I doubt it was the words of the labour MP that encouraged this vile specimen. I suggest that if you are looking for a political scapegoat you look to the UKIP light Tories who have so expertly exploited divisions in this country over the last 12 years.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »