Total votes: 34

KentC.

Re: Dartford v Worthing Sat 27 Aug 2022

Post by KentC. »

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:26 pm
KentC. wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:23 pm
BAWArmy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:58 pm Mid table at best

What’s your thoughts on todays game.
To be fair, he was being kind for once. Play like with any kind of regularity and we’ll be lucky to stay up!

I don’t care how negative people are they have a right to be, I am not giving my opinion yet because I’m so angry but my negative opinion will be based on the crap I’ve seen not because I am just negative every time regardless. So I’ve no problem with any criticism of the side and even managers performance if you’ve seen it. Also I’ve been extremely positive in most of my posts. He may be right but we all know he can’t wait when we’re shite and to hell if he’s actually seen us.
Last edited by KentC. on Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Have to agree with the other disappointed posters .first half was average but we were very poor in the 2nd half .
I hope that Dowse can sort it out because losing is one thing but the way we lost today was shambolic.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

KentC. wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:40 pm
KentC. wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:23 pm

What’s your thoughts on todays game.
To be fair, he was being kind for once. Play like with any kind of regularity and we’ll be lucky to stay up!

I don’t care how negative people are they have a right to be, I am not giving my opinion yet because I’m so angry but my negative opinion will be based on the crap I’ve seen not because I am just negative every time regardless. So I’ve no problem with any criticism of the side and even managers performance if you’ve seen it. Also I’ve been extremely positive in most of my posts. He may be right but we all know he can’t wait when we’re shite and to hell if he’s actually seen us.
Yep. True dat. I was just kinda saying that he was ‘right’ for once. 😂
KentC.

Post by KentC. »

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:43 pm
KentC. wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:40 pm

Yep. True dat. I was just kinda saying that he was ‘right’ for once. 😂

I see your point
SKennedyDFC

Post by SKennedyDFC »

I'll be honest. That was the first league game I've got to this season and was left rather concerned by some in the squad. Wall looked extremely poor. Didn't want to compete at all and was just trying to look like he was getting fouled. He certainly isn't the answer for a promotion push.

Samir doesn't do enough. A player of his class needs to control games at this level better. Allen didn't look like he knew where he was trying to pass the ball.

But overall the vast majority looked either disinterested or really poor. We can get better and it's not a disaster of a season as yet, but we need to end this poor run ASAP.

One positive was that Campbell played well. Looked sharp on both sides of the pitch and caused their full backs problems.
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

Think I’ve been blocked 😂😂😂
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

Dowse interview live now “ what was the score ? Where’s the bar? This is the best squad I’ve ever assembled, whose in it , shots for everyone 😂😂😂😂😂
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Lennylenny wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:16 pm Dowse interview live now “ what was the score ? Where’s the bar? This is the best squad I’ve ever assembled, whose in it , shots for everyone 😂😂😂😂😂
You missed, “let’s do a karaoke!” 😆
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

How very disappointing that was today!
Yes, crap match officials….again!
Cheating opposition? I’d call it gamesmanship and setting your stall out to get a result away. We contrived to hand a win to them!
I’m not going to call individual players out but the squad isn’t good enough. I stand by my comments during pre-season.
Frankly, today wasn’t good enough. Has to improve or folk will stop coming to watch.
Agree with all the comments about Kristian Campbell. Hands down our MoM and gets my vote too. Class all day especially going forward. Some excellent touches and turn of pace - unfortunately mugged by Worthings antics and poor officiating.
Nobody can be happy with that Dartford performance today, sorry!
Onto Monday. COYDs
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

Lennylenny wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:16 pm Dowse interview live now “ what was the score ? Where’s the bar? This is the best squad I’ve ever assembled, whose in it , shots for everyone 😂😂😂😂😂
You pissed again, and it’s only 7.20pm?
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

I made it 2 shots at goal in the 2nd half for us.
One hit the crossbar and the other effort was a shot that I could have saved.

There is a long way to go but our capitulation today was very concerning.
Tall Dart

Post by Tall Dart »

Well the theory of lets see where we are after 10 games or so has gone out of the window. Sick of hearing about our ex manager to be honest, do we keep going on about the burman days?! no so let's move on, and remember it's a vastly changed squad and management team. I know we all care about the club otherwise we wouldn't be posting on hear, but let's get behind the team. Worst performance ever has been quoted, really?! get real. Perhaps expectations need to be rained in by a few over the cookoo's nest, I do agree there are a few players lacking effort which is unforgivable, but let douse and team have a bit of time.
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

Yep I’m on a promise 😂😂😂promise that if I block Hurley I be allowed out Tommo😂😂
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

Tall Dart wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:34 pm Well the theory of lets see where we are after 10 games or so has gone out of the window. Sick of hearing about our ex manager to be honest, do we keep going on about the burman days?! no so let's move on, and remember it's a vastly changed squad and management team. I know we all care about the club otherwise we wouldn't be posting on hear, but let's get behind the team. Worst performance ever has been quoted, really?! get real. Perhaps expectations need to be rained in by a few over the cookoo's nest, I do agree there are a few players lacking effort which is unforgivable, but let douse and team have a bit of time.
I agree 👍
Wookie

Post by Wookie »

SKennedyDFC wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:58 pm I'll be honest. That was the first league game I've got to this season and was left rather concerned by some in the squad. Wall looked extremely poor. Didn't want to compete at all and was just trying to look like he was getting fouled. He certainly isn't the answer for a promotion push.

Samir doesn't do enough. A player of his class needs to control games at this level better. Allen didn't look like he knew where he was trying to pass the ball.

But overall the vast majority looked either disinterested or really poor. We can get better and it's not a disaster of a season as yet, but we need to end this poor run ASAP.

One positive was that Campbell played well. Looked sharp on both sides of the pitch and caused their full backs problems.
Didn’t you say once on Twitter well done dowse for building an exciting, great team?

Reap what you sow - You’ve got your club back
SKennedyDFC

Post by SKennedyDFC »

One game buddy. Plenty of time for this team to come good.

Also I'd still rather this set up than the one we had last year where players were still introducing themselves to each other as they kicked off.
Wookie

Post by Wookie »

Tall Dart wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:34 pm Well the theory of lets see where we are after 10 games or so has gone out of the window. Sick of hearing about our ex manager to be honest, do we keep going on about the burman days?! no so let's move on, and remember it's a vastly changed squad and management team. I know we all care about the club otherwise we wouldn't be posting on hear, but let's get behind the team. Worst performance ever has been quoted, really?! get real. Perhaps expectations need to be rained in by a few over the cookoo's nest, I do agree there are a few players lacking effort which is unforgivable, but let douse and team have a bit of time.
Yes we did, all the flaming time last season -‘burman wouldn’t have used this many players’, ‘burman would have a small squad’ etc.

You mentioned that your sick of hearing about our ex manager, well I’m sick of hearing that things need to be done ‘the burman way’ and ‘the dartford way’.

Expectations need to be rained in? What do expect when a manager is sacked after finishing in the playoffs 3 seasons in a row. Burman, Irving and Skinner are taking the club backwards - but it’s ok as we can all enjoy a pint afterwards
Wookie

Post by Wookie »

SKennedyDFC wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:12 pm One game buddy. Plenty of time for this team to come good.

Also I'd still rather this set up than the one we had last year where players were still introducing themselves to each other as they kicked off.

Forgotten about Taunton last week? The home games against Cheshunt and Havant didn’t exactly give much confidence
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Wookie wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:28 pm
Yes we did, all the flaming time last season -‘burman wouldn’t have used this many players’, ‘burman would have a small squad’ etc.

You mentioned that your sick of hearing about our ex manager, well I’m sick of hearing that things need to be done ‘the burman way’ and ‘the dartford way’.

Expectations need to be rained in? What do expect when a manager is sacked after finishing in the playoffs 3 seasons in a row. Burman, Irving and Skinner are taking the club backwards - but it’s ok as we can all enjoy a pint afterwards
And failing in 2 playoffs.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

If it was not for the likes of Steve and Tony stepping up in our hour of need we would not have a club !!!