New home and away kits for next season

Tall Dart

Re: New home and away kits for next season

Post by Tall Dart »

Kebabus wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:49 pm That is not a Dartford home kit at all, stripes? We are not Newcastle or Bath City, we have white tops, disappointed with this tbh.
I recall a half black half white home kit when we reforrmed, which was good, and I think it was red and white strip away (could be wrong on that). But not a fan if the away kit, bit too much like chelmsford. Still cant please everyone, funny how the steve king pink has been dropped after only one season, thought we kept it for longer usually?!
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

A quite like both and think I might have to get both.

From memory we have tried stripes a few times - the broad stripe at Wembley, the diagonal black 'sash' stripe in the early 70's, the worst the 'two tone' check braces design. Didn't mind the 'sash' kit.

COYD
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Park Life wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:32 pm
KSTDART wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:26 pm I have bought an DJI OM5 gimbal to help with my goal footage . Just got to work out how to use the thing now . Hopefully the footage should be much more stable
HI mate, didn't have a clue what that was so googled it...... :lol: :lol:
They ain't cheap mate (£140??) and i really appreciate what you do so i'm happy to star the ball rolling and chip in a tenner.
See you Saturday.

Thats very kind mate but I was not looking for donations, I do it cos I like to think its my way of doing something useful. As long as everyone enjoys the footage thats what matters but thank you .
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Fair play Kevin. Well done. Look forward to plenty of action captured by your new kit.

COYD