22/23 Season’s Fixture List

The 5th Searcher

22/23 Season’s Fixture List

Post by The 5th Searcher »

SKennedyDFC

Re: 22/23 Season’s Fixture List

Post by SKennedyDFC »

Some nice games early on where we should be looking at taking maximum points from.
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Looks like we get a bit of a break between our last league fixture on 29 April and our appearance in the FA Trophy Final on 21 May then :)

COYD
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

PeteSamson wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:14 pm Looks like we get a bit of a break between our last league fixture on 29 April and our appearance in the FA Trophy Final on 21 May then :)

COYD
Unless there’s three play off games in between. 😂
SKennedyDFC

Post by SKennedyDFC »

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:51 pm
PeteSamson wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:14 pm Looks like we get a bit of a break between our last league fixture on 29 April and our appearance in the FA Trophy Final on 21 May then :)

COYD
Unless there’s three play off games in between. 😂
Don't need play-offs when you finish first! :D
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

SKennedyDFC wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:26 pm Some nice games early on where we should be looking at taking maximum points from.
Hope your right but i got my doubts about being nice games Bath away and Havant away not easy,
Two newly promoted teams not going to be easy either as will Hemel away.

To me August looks a hard month and the pressure of Dowse following in Kingy's footsteps and the start he had last year.
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

Well I don't have to wait long for my fix of watching the Mighty Darts!!!

First two away games are on my patch!!

A nice trip up to Bath for the first game of the season then the eagerly awaited game (for me) at Taunton Town FC. I have already booked to be match sponsor on that day - one for my allegiance to DFC (and missing doing the turnstiles) and then for supporting the local team, with an advertising opportunity for my village pub. I will try to get some of my regulars to come to the game as honorary Darts to boost the support.
SKennedyDFC

Post by SKennedyDFC »

JCJ wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:18 pm
SKennedyDFC wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:26 pm Some nice games early on where we should be looking at taking maximum points from.
Hope your right but i got my doubts about being nice games Bath away and Havant away not easy,
Two newly promoted teams not going to be easy either as will Hemel away.

To me August looks a hard month and the pressure of Dowse following in Kingy's footsteps and the start he had last year.
Yeah I see your point. To be honest even if we start badly I'd hope Dowse can give us a better end of season, where it counts, compared to last year.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Unless Dowse injects new blood into the squad he has so far and soon, I have to agree with jcj. August is not an easy month. The two new lads at the back I hope, will bring a bit of quality. Kristin, I thought was a good player for us at the end of last season, as for the other guy Statham?? I know nothing of him.
i live in hope.
Unknown quantities in Cheshunt, Taunton and Worthing who I think could be a Dark Horse this season are not to be sniffed at so early in the season.
Fred OLness

Post by Fred OLness »

Weston Super Mare accom booked for the W/end of the Bath game.
Could also be done for the Taunton one.
Fred OLness

Post by Fred OLness »

Weston Super Mare accom booked for the W/end of the Bath game.
Could also be done for the Taunton one.
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Disappointed with the lack of south coast beano finale. Worthing end of January is useless and Weymouth six weeks later isn’t great either. Taunton is tempting for a weekender but will be short notice for some.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

DA Mikey wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:05 pm Disappointed with the lack of south coast beano finale. Worthing end of January is useless and Weymouth six weeks later isn’t great either. Taunton is tempting for a weekender but will be short notice for some.
You can still go Mikey! 😝
Fred OLness

Post by Fred OLness »

DA Mikey wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:05 pm Disappointed with the lack of south coast beano finale. Worthing end of January is useless and Weymouth six weeks later isn’t great either. Taunton is tempting for a weekender but will be short notice for some.
Good Friday 7 April, a return to Eastbourne?
Spike

Post by Spike »

Shame that the Bath and Taunton games aren't on consecutive weekends or we could have stayed down there for the week. Still, a nice little weekend stay with the missus in Taunton all booked up with Airbnb.
Kebabus

Post by Kebabus »

Looking forward to a new ground for ,e Taunton, train booked from Stoke on Trent