rick
Site Admin

Pre season friendly Bromley v Dartford Sat 16 Jul 2022

Post by rick »

As per:
https://www.dartfordfc.com/event/bromle ... ford-fc-2/

And:
https://www.dartfordfc.com/fixtures-3/

I can't find the fixture on Bromley's website/twitter, their forum, the Dartford Twitter page - just hidden away in
the above links.

Correction 26 June 2022: Now appeared on DFC Twitter page.

Bromley Football Club
Hayes Lane
Bromley
BR2 9EF

Club Tel: 020 8460 5291

Tickets: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/bromleyfc/ ... t/Index/20

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bromleyfc
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bromleyfc

Forum: https://bromleyfc.boards.net/
The 5th Searcher

Re: Pre season friendly Bromley v Dartford Sat 16 Jul 2022

Post by The 5th Searcher »

They have sent out a notification to their season ticket holders regarding their friendlies and ours was the 1st match.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

CORRECTION: Maxwell Statham replaces Dan Roberts in the starting lineup.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

We got any subs?
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Mark Sweet wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:00 pm We got any subs?
Not there today mate so can't help but it's 0-0 at HT.
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Mark Sweet wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:00 pm We got any subs?
Twitter feed says five subs fielded by Darts ten mins into the second half. They don’t say who though.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

In hearing Wall, Shearingham and Brodie are on plus two trialists. And we have changed the Keeper.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

FT 0-0.
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Brodie looks a different guy to the one i remember. Season at Cray has done him the world of good.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Good performance by the Darts today with 1st half could easily have been starting 11 , 2nd half lots of changes with only Statham and Wynter alongside either trialists/ Academy but either way we looked good all 90 mins

Only disappointment of the day was that Alex Wall only lasted 15mins [ i2nd half sub] and was taken of , hope we can get him fit as we knows what difference a "fit" Alex Wall would make

Korey Roberts played all of 2nd half for Bromley , thought they had released him ????????

Enjoyed my visit to Bromley especially when the traffic leaving the Stadium was free flowing as there was Police Control on the main road to allow this to happen , just maybe Dartford FC could learn a lesson here !!!!!!!!!!
Undercover Elephant

Post by Undercover Elephant »

Had a really good time at Bromley today, very well organised and very well controlled. As the Duke mentioned the Stewards and security teams work really well. Not to sure why there was such a police presence maybe after Tuesday night?🤨

Thought we played some nice football and there was a couple of chances that we could have converted, but both our keepers did well with a nice couple of saves during the game.

Just one thing to mention that Bromley have that nice bar, but wow was it expensive I heard someone mention £12.50 for burger and chips…… NATIONAL LEAGUE PRICES I PRESUME!

Onto Barnet on Tuesday night, see you there!
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

The Duke wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:56 pm Good performance by the Darts today with 1st half could easily have been starting 11 , 2nd half lots of changes with only Statham and Wynter alongside either trialists/ Academy but either way we looked good all 90 mins

Only disappointment of the day was that Alex Wall only lasted 15mins [ i2nd half sub] and was taken of , hope we can get him fit as we knows what difference a "fit" Alex Wall would make

Korey Roberts played all of 2nd half for Bromley , thought they had released him ????????

Enjoyed my visit to Bromley especially when the traffic leaving the Stadium was free flowing as there was Police Control on the main road to allow this to happen , just maybe Dartford FC could learn a lesson here !!!!!!!!!!
Might be wrong but it was Che Crabbendem who was with you last season and not Kory Roberts
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

JCJ wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:24 pm
The Duke wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:56 pm Good performance by the Darts today with 1st half could easily have been starting 11 , 2nd half lots of changes with only Statham and Wynter alongside either trialists/ Academy but either way we looked good all 90 mins

Might be wrong but it was Che Crabbendem who was with uslast season and not Kory Roberts
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

JCJ wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:25 pm
JCJ wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:24 pm

Might be wrong but it was Che Crabbendem who was with us last season and not Kory Roberts
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

???? :shock:
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

ozymandias wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:30 pm???? :shock:
Not sure why it posted so many times but what I was trying to say it was Che Krabberdam who played second half from Bromley not Kory Roberts
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

My boss was at the game today, he’s just become a Bromley season ticket holder and he said we was definitely the better team today.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

JCJ , You could well be right as we were behind the goal almost 70 metres away from No28 that we thought was Kory Roberts , Kory was released by Bromley at end of season we assumed they were [ incorrectly] having another look at him
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

The Duke wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:09 am JCJ , You could well be right as we were behind the goal almost 70 metres away from No28 that we thought was Kory Roberts , Kory was released by Bromley at end of season we assumed they were [ incorrectly] having another look at him
Number 28 definitely Che,

I find hard to believe that Kory Roberts has not found a new club yet , would love to see him back with us
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Absolutely agree about Kory. Trouble is I think he used to travel down from up the country with Dinanga. He is bound to find a club at a decent level.