NEW FIRST TEAM MANAGER: ALAN DOWSON

DFCTALK

Re: NEW FIRST TEAM MANAGER: ALAN DOWSON

Post by DFCTALK »

DFCTALK wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:58 pm
V184 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:45 pm
Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:43 pm
That paid the players wages under the furlough scheme like the rest of the country. Just like any other person. That is such a stupid statement

Both clubs have filed their latest accounts (the season ending June 2021)

Ebbsfleet have a loss of £1.3M
Dartford have a profit of 31k - https://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/s ... it-264285/
Nothing to do with the 5th paragraph :roll: which saw the Darts receive £30,000 per month for October, November and December 2020.
To pay employees their wages, just like any company. What is your point ? It was the furlough scheme for goodness sake
DFCTALK

Post by DFCTALK »

Sorry Wookie said the same as you. Whilst im critical and have views this is rubbish
Spike

Post by Spike »

Being criticised for our budget by an £bbsfleet fan is like getting lectured on human rights by Vladimir Putin. V184 is an ill informed individual who has already broken the law with libellous claims about Steve King in an earlier post. Unless you are Steve King's lawyer, I would just ignore the rubbish he's posting as he is irrelevant.
V184

Post by V184 »

Spike wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:07 pm Being criticised for our budget by an £bbsfleet fan is like getting lectured on human rights by Vladimir Putin. V184 is an ill informed individual who has already broken the law with libellous claims about Steve King in an earlier post. Unless you are Steve King's lawyer, I would just ignore the rubbish he's posting as he is irrelevant.
Lawyer dont you mean lover :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DFCTALK

Post by DFCTALK »

V184 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:11 pm
Spike wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:07 pm Being criticised for our budget by an £bbsfleet fan is like getting lectured on human rights by Vladimir Putin. V184 is an ill informed individual who has already broken the law with libellous claims about Steve King in an earlier post. Unless you are Steve King's lawyer, I would just ignore the rubbish he's posting as he is irrelevant.
Lawyer dont you mean lover :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rather puerile
Tall Dart

Post by Tall Dart »

Back to buisness.

Seems to be a suitable replacement for King. Looking forward to an interview with the new boss soon.

I would like to think as others have suggested, there will be a good few players (who will want to stay on at DFC), that will wait and see if they feature in the new bosses plans, but equally a number of others that wont.

First song suggestion, we could hijack previous successes;

Walking in a Dowson wonderland....
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Gertcha cowson, gertcha cowson…
V184

Post by V184 »

DFCTALK wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:59 pm
V184 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:45 pm

Nothing to do with the 5th paragraph :roll: which saw the Darts receive £30,000 per month for October, November and December 2020.
To pay employees their wages, just like any company. What is your point ? It was the furlough scheme for goodness sake
Thats on top of the furlough scheme if you read the whole article ;)
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

V184 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:54 pm
DFCTALK wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:59 pm
Thats on top of the furlough scheme if you read the whole article ;)

If we can not afford a transfer we would pull out , shame your father never did not do the same thing !!!
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Very good interview with douse on today's NLP.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Far easier to understand the written as opposed to spoken word!!
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

N LP sold out at Tesco s , can anybody copy of at least give gist of what Dowse was saying !!!!
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Quote .I am delighted to get back in.There were a lit if jobs that xame up that I didn't fancy at all. But this one I really do.Theres potential to do well the club is in a stable place the supporters are brilliant .
It's not going to hecan overnight thong.Well have to workhard at it.But if I didn't think I could get them promoted I wouldn't go.
The last few years they've done very very well.Steve King has done a great job down there The bottom line is you can't go there thinking you'll go backwards.Yes it will be tough but if I didn't think I could have a Crack at it then I wouldn't take it.
The structure they've git down there is very good.As always I will want to meet sponsors, meet schools and different people help with fundraising..all the things I've done at other clubs

And much more!
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Thanks KK , Genuine guy , I really do want him to do well at the Darts and I think he will !!!!!
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Continued...

The first thing I will do Monday morning is go to the club shop because I want to get the dartford stuff on ad quick as possible. Once I've got it on I won't be out of it.I am really excited. I am itching to manage a football club again. I am delighted they have chosen me.
It's a great club with great facilities. We believe we should be in a higher keague so uts up to me to do that.
It's not just going to be down to me or the players it needs everyone to join in.
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

The Duke wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:56 pm Thanks KK , Genuine guy , I really do want him to do well at the Darts and I think he will !!!!!
No worries..and seconded!
Gary C

Post by Gary C »

Confirmed today that Alan Dowson will be at the Community Fun Day on Sunday 12th June, PP 10am-2pm.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

When I read the NLP I didn't understand the headline and wondered what they were on about.
Dressed for mope success!!! Was that a Geordie wording? Have I missed something?
Bloody media, I thought. Even teletext had put the scoreline up on the Solihull Moors/Grimsby game as 2-1 to SM's.
And then I saw what was up Dowse's sleeve. :D
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Very good article in Kentonline today re Tom Bonner , seems that Dowse is also very keen to get the Players closer to the fans incl in the Bar after the game [ did Kingy do that ???? ] either way its sending out the right message to the fans !!!!