Social media and so called Dartford people trying to stir

DFCTALK

Social media and so called Dartford people trying to stir

Post by DFCTALK »

Isnt it really wrong that an amount of people who supposedly support this club are still insistent on slagging people on social media. The manager. Some are friends of people at other teams and maybe from within the club itself or friends at least. Its so so so sad that these people have to delve to such lengths. I really hope that this stupid intent is seen by the hierarchy as yet more attempts as unsettlement by people who have a hatred against Steve king. I ask the board and fans to ignore certain folk, some who post on this platform, and to accept them as they are as pure shite stirrers. Even as the season had finished for DFc there are still some mental masturbating and criticising Steve King on social media. I still thank that the 1300 plus who still ignore these horrible folk.
Last edited by DFCTALK on Sun May 22, 2022 12:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
DFCTALK

Re: Social media and so called Dartford people trying to stir

Post by DFCTALK »

Ebbsfleet spend bundles more than us. They are full of players who couldnt give a fig about that clubs future. What we have are fans who give their all and all pay their dollar. Please support this man. I watched the final on Streaming today and i watched a load of mercenaries and/or ex players simply earning huge amounts of cash. What we have at DFc is a board who got us to this point and thank god for them. They will disagree with me on a large amount in that we i feel we have to do to move on. But if a man can employ people like Kory roberts and Marcus Dinanga than then thank your lucky stars that you dont have the signings like jay saunders is bringing in.
Last edited by DFCTALK on Sun May 22, 2022 12:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
DFCTALK

Post by DFCTALK »

He guarantees you a play off place. Fact. Dont forget that. He really does. Go public with names that can say that. Only discussion of course. Name a manager that can ?
KentC.

Post by KentC. »

I don’t do lots of social media. If you want your request and post to have some support you may need to give a bit more information about what you’re alluding to. To me either there’s some serious over the top personal criticism going on that could do with fans shutting down the abuse or you’re not happy with some criticism of king and you’re being precious and unable to accept he can be criticised.
I have no idea what one it is because I don’t know the details of what you refer to.

For the record I’m a Steve King fan even if I do think threres some things he could of done differently and better.
DFCTALK

Post by DFCTALK »

KentC. wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:19 am I don’t do lots of social media. If you want your request and post to have some support you may need to give a bit more information about what you’re alluding to. To me either there’s some serious over the top personal criticism going on that could do with fans shutting down the abuse or you’re not happy with some criticism of king and you’re being precious and unable to accept he can be criticised.
I have no idea what one it is because I don’t know the details of what you refer to.

For the record I’m a Steve King fan even if I do think threres some things he could of done differently and better.
What im eluding to Kentc is i know you are a King Fan. Ive seen that from your posted rhetoric. I can if i had the know how to post some awful slurs on the man from people on twitter and more importantly and i mean this evil deviants who simply to not only want to criticise the man but work totally on other people and/or other clubs behalves. Footballing espionage i promise you. This guy guarantees you a play off place fact. Un fing incredible IMO
KentC.

Post by KentC. »

DFCTALK wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:28 am
KentC. wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:19 am I don’t do lots of social media. If you want your request and post to have some support you may need to give a bit more information about what you’re alluding to. To me either there’s some serious over the top personal criticism going on that could do with fans shutting down the abuse or you’re not happy with some criticism of king and you’re being precious and unable to accept he can be criticised.

What im eluding to Kentc is i know you are a King Fan. Ive seen that from your posted rhetoric. I can if i had the know how to post some awful slurs on the man from people on twitter and more importantly and i mean this evil deviants who simply to not only want to criticise the man but work totally on other people and/or other clubs behalves. Footballing espionage i promise you. This guy guarantees you a play off place fact. Un fing incredible IMOn

I refer to my previous post
DFCTALK

Post by DFCTALK »

Is it possible Mr K to have a chat as if we were discussing opinions over a coffee ? For me this man has brought in an incredible level of player. Noor as an eg. Fans still talk about the tb years. Of course they will. How long more? Its mad. Hayes etc but its moved on. People slag the man because they do not want to move on. So to the earlier point there is plenty of evidence on social media as to people who have an hidden agenda against the man. But in this world now you cant say that. In the world we live in freedom of speech what is that
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

I've closed this topic as I can see where this is heading.
Feel free to create your own forum to state your love of Steve King in several posts.

Looks like the Farnborough FC fans love him too:
https://farnboroughfcfans.freeforums.ne ... steve-king