Kalvin Kalala (Sub)
6%
Ade Azeez (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 17

ozymandias

Re: Oxford City v Dartford Sat 2 Apr 2022

Post by ozymandias »

You may be right about Kalala Duke,but he's direct and tricky and probably a bigger threat up front than Danny Leonard at the moment.
Kebabus

Post by Kebabus »

So many fans and the manager happy with a point,I’m mildly satisfied only. Ref missed an off the ball kick from their 10 on Murtagh moments before their equaliser. Kalala was lively but it’s such a shame that his trickery and pace don’t result in a goal scoring situation.
Not much atmosphere and the usual decent away support was no where to be seen.

It’s a point that keeps us well behind the top 2, I left underwhelmed like I did at Chippenham.

Hoping that our injuries clear up, to maintain at least 3rd. Oh to finish 2nd and have 2 home games, we are tough to beat at our park.
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Kebabus wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:08 pm So many fans and the manager happy with a point,I’m mildly satisfied only. Ref missed an off the ball kick from their 10 on Murtagh moments before their equaliser. Kalala was lively but it’s such a shame that his trickery and pace don’t result in a goal scoring situation.

It’s a point that keeps us well behind the top 2, I left underwhelmed like I did at Chippenham.

Hoping that our injuries clear up, to maintain at least 3rd. Oh to finish 2nd and have 2 home games, we are tough to beat at our park.

Glad someone agrees with me, but im a troll.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

BAWArmy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:38 pm
Kebabus wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:08 pm So many fans and the manager happy with a point,I’m mildly satisfied only. Ref missed an off the ball kick from their 10 on Murtagh moments before their equaliser. Kalala was lively but it’s such a shame that his trickery and pace don’t result in a goal scoring situation.

UPTHEDARTS
Spike

Post by Spike »

They say that the road to recovery starts with acknowledging the problem.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Spike wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:04 pm

They say that the road to recovery starts with acknowledging the problem.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: