Ticket information - Dartford v Maidstone Mon 18 Apr 2022

Tall Dart

Re: Ticket information - Dartford v Maidstone Mon 18 Apr 2022

Post by Tall Dart »

I hope that's 100 Adult tickets! Shame we haven't sold out our allocation. Cant help but feel the restrictions on how to buy them would have been prohibitive for most neutral fans, but with the previous trouble from some maidstone fans and the nanny state we live in what choice is there. Hopefully we we give a good account of ourselves and if so we have the ability to get three points. However we have tomorrows game first, which is of equal importance.
Stealthelf

Post by Stealthelf »

Harry wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:56 pm 99% of "fans" for both DFC and MUFC would be more than capable of standing next to each other and supporting their team in the appropriate manner.

There are however a small minority of idiots from both clubs who will come to the game with the expectation of making the possibility of watching a good game of Football between two decent teams difficult for everyone.

I would hope each set of fans can police themselves, and anyone who steps over the line is thrown out by stewards or the police. We have seen this in recent games, especially when the fool ran onto the pitch recently much to the disgust of all that roundly booed him and subsequently held until the stewards arrived.

Hopefully we can all just enjoy a decent game of Football on the day.
Totally agree. 99% of fans are normal…..and may the best team in the day win. MUFC follower in peace ☮️
KentC.

Post by KentC. »

Can anyone advise me please. I go to my fair share of games. Basically if I’m not working I go to the game. I can’t always commit too far ahead due to work and only found out yesterday I can go Monday. With this in mind would I be right in saying obviously the club is not open today and Monday is game day. I think I’m going to miss this and that really sucks.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Kent C. I have a spare(As long as you’re not a Maidscum fan?)
Where have you been lately? Your last post was when the Club signed Tony Burman on schoolboy forms!!
KentC.

Post by KentC. »

M1 South wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:30 am Kent C. I have a spare(As long as you’re not a Maidscum fan?)
Where have you been lately? Your last post was when the Club signed Tony Burman on schoolboy forms!!
M1 you definitely know me by face 100% I’ve said hello to you a few times too. I’ve had to change my email address so re registered. I’ll say hello again tomorrow.
Jack has sorted it for me so thank you so much for the offer. Not posted so much this season as iPad broke but before then all the time. Thanks again.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

As an aside:
Does anyone know if those temporary traffic lights are still in force at junction with David Lloyds??
Will be a Weston tomorrow if so??
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

M1 South wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:35 am As an aside:
Does anyone know if those temporary traffic lights are still in force at junction with David Lloyds??
Will be a Weston tomorrow if so??
They were there yesterday afternoon. No idea about now.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Ta Rick. I doubt they will be removed before tomorrow?
Kebabus

Post by Kebabus »

Anyone have spare tickets or know anyone, I need 3
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Kebabus wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:03 pm Anyone have spare tickets or know anyone, I need 3
I have messaged you on facebook.
Spike

Post by Spike »

If anyone else has a spare ticket please let me know. I need just the one. Thanks.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Spike; I did try to pm you last night but don’t think it went through?? Are you sorted?
Spike

Post by Spike »

M1 South wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:33 am Spike; I did try to pm you last night but don’t think it went through?? Are you sorted?
I've messaged you, thanks.
DFCmaniac

Post by DFCmaniac »

Just to let everyone know, the club have said they will be selling tickets in the club shop from 1pm today. There hasn’t been an official announcement so many will have missed this. But it is confirmed. Hopefully can see a few more faces up there now they’ve become available on the day COYDS
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

:x :lol:
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

DFCmaniac wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:33 am Just to let everyone know, the club have said they will be selling tickets in the club shop from 1pm today. There hasn’t been an official announcement so many will have missed this. But it is confirmed. Hopefully can see a few more faces up there now they’ve become available on the day COYDS
Always going to happen I reckon.
Just hope those who were disappointed going into the weekend hear about it in good time by some means and haven’t made alternative plans.
Let’s keep the unbeaten home record going and make the last few games interesting!

COYD