Ticket information - Dartford v Maidstone Mon 18 Apr 2022

BRASSNECK

Re: Ticket information - Dartford v Maidstone Mon 18 Apr 2022

Post by BRASSNECK »

Tall Dart wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:28 pm 600 ticket allocation seems fair to me for the away team on a derby game of this significance. I hope they do sell their allocation and as many Darts fans get a chance to purchase one, and it will make for an excellent atmosphere if we can fill the Park.

On this occasion I fully support the segregation, for the small minority of idiots who want to spoil the afternoon for everyone else. They should be allowed access to the bar behind the goal if still in use and the same grub as the rest of us.

COYDS
According to the Maidscum forum they have sold all 600 tickets.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Well that’s understandable!! They are going for the title & have the mighty Darts breathing down their necks!!
Bring it on!!
Spike

Post by Spike »

M1 South wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:56 pm I believe that bar is defunct & used as a classroom for the Academy now!!
Let them eat cake!! x
A xlassroom is even better. Maybe we could educate them whilst they're here.
tommytollbooth

Post by tommytollbooth »

Can we all take a deep breath over this game. Much as I love football and want Dartford to get promotion compared to what's happening in the Ukraine its only a game. Maidstone supporters won't be able to get a beer in the ground, we have to get tickets before the match its an inconvenience both sets of supporters will have to put up with. I daresay a few headbangers theirs and ours will get into the ground but hopefully the stewards and police will pounce on them if they attempt to cause trouble. We can enjoy a game of football in this country in the Ukraine they can't the Russians no doubt are bombing and shelling their stadiums and grounds.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Life has to go on as best it can though TT !!
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

It will be interesting to see how our [ somewhat ineffective !1] stewards and Dartford Police deal with any intruders in the Darts end , lets hope they are more effective than the Maidstone Stewards and Police who wouldnt go in and sort the 14/15 year olds as " it wasnt safe for them to do so ??

Good job the game is in April NOT December as most of our Stewards would be unavailable as Snow White would come calling !!!!!!!!!!
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

I have no confidence in our stewards whatsoever, they can't control our youth club members now so how they will cope with a possible 4,000 crowd is worrying. I think that having a bunch of school dinner ladies in charge would be more effective than our stewards.

I'm also surprised that the kick off time hasn't been brought forward to around 12.30 or 1.00. The bars in the ground may not be open but there's nothing to stop the undesirables from getting tanked up in the town before heading to the ground.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

M1 South wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:17 am Well that’s understandable!! They are going for the title & have the mighty Darts breathing down their necks!!
Bring it on!!
They are moaning they only got 600 tickets that’s a 100 more than they gave us plus we didn’t add a £1.30 admin charge.
I actually read a sensible reply by one of their fans on their forum the rest mainly talk out of their backsides.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Whoever DaveU is needs a slap!!
And I’d gladly buy DaveC a pint!!
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

M1 South wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:51 pm Whoever DaveU is needs a slap!!
And I’d gladly buy DaveC a pint!!
Their fans seem like self entitled lot thinking they should have more tickets hope the club don’t give them anymore tickets.
Kebabus

Post by Kebabus »

Those who remember our few seasons in the league above will know all about segregation, I’m miffed it is but hey we all know why.

I’m interested in the performance and result, hopefully good and a Darts win.

Never will I ever forgive that lot for what our club had to go through.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I believe the rules are that Maidstone get 15% of capacity as away team so 600 is correct , the fact that they average over 1800 is of no consequence to us , WHY should we give them more opportunity to support their team other than boost our gate receipts !!!!!!!!!!!

I just wonder IF Maidstone gave their season ticket holders 1st option for tickets , IF so maybe a good number of the 14/15 year old scroats who chucked coins etc at us will be being a " pain in the a..e " in Maidstone Town Centre instead !!
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

If they throw coins from the Car Park end maybe the security crowd can collect it off the pitch and put it in the Ukraine collection.
Just a thought
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Well there's already posts from the Maidstone forum saying they're buying tickets in the home end. How exactly will this be policed?
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

This is all building up nicely to be an ‘El Classico’
Can’t wait!!
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

At this rate we’ll have more neutral Stones fans in the home end than Dartford fans.

Talk about deluded. :lol:
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

BAWArmy wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:05 am Well there's already posts from the Maidstone forum saying they're buying tickets in the home end. How exactly will this be policed?
It wont be , the police are f*cking useless and if Maidstone get in our end they will cause trouble.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

This seems to be turning into well organised chaos ;)
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

If tickets for DFC supporters are available only from the Champions Bar in person, it would be quite a logistical problem for Maidscum fans to pack out our end of the ground, wouldn't it?
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

True, and how are these Maidstone supporters buying their tickets unless they are all trooping up to PP? :D
What with the price of petrol. :D
I can't get to the Hemel Hempsted game so have got to go through the motions of somehow getting my ticket. But with all the chat on here I am finding it hard to make the effort. Never mind I still have the last two league matches and hopefully a play-off.