Another away draw. It's a conspiracy.
Wookie

Re: FA Trophy 3rd round - Saturday December 18th

Post by Wookie »

Good local away game. Always got time for cray as they were great hosts for us
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

They knocked Ebbsfleet out in the last round on pens.

Should be a good game, are they still playing at Bromley’s ground or have they got their own place now?
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Obviously we need to respect them but they were 2-0 up in 1st half against an Ebbsfleet side incl at least 5 squad players who brought the big guns on 2nd half and got the draw , a decent draw as we could have got Maidstones draw + Maidenhead away or Tonbridge = Torquay at home so NOT to disappointed with Cray

Steve King treats this competition as serious so no doubt will put out our strongest 11
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Yes, Still play on the Bromley 4g!!
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

One would like to think it's an kind draw. But having ditched the near neighbours albeit through penalties, it is not to be sniffed at. After all, they were 2-0 up at one stage. :(
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

Good draw. Nice short trip so we should be able to get a good number of supporters travelling which will make it more a home match for us crowd wise. I have great respect for Cray after the support they gave our club when helping us to rise from the ashes. Now watch out for the potential banana skin and go one better than Ebbsfleet did.
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

A local tie which gives plenty of opportunity for Darts fans to be in attendance, and given the number who travelled to Hemel Hempstead , surely the Darts will help outperform the 366 attendance of the Wanderers game with Ebbsfleet.

Like Taunton Dart, a lot of credit and respect for Cray Wanderers in the way they helped out the Darts in our dark days. Also, from the days when I lived in Dartford in the 50s, they were regarded as a local side, and I'm sure the Kentish Times carried coverage of some match reports for them, as well as for Brentstonions who were based in Stone.

The game gives us the chance to progress and I'm sure the Darts will turn up in good numbers, despite it being the weekend before Christmas

COYD
Spike

Post by Spike »

Those of us who were around when our club was resurrected will remember what a great help Cray were when we really needed it. Had they not let us share their facilities at a very reasonable rate then we might not even be around to play this match. We will never forget that, but grateful as I am, I still hope we smash them on Saturday 18th. :lol:
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Don't know what to think of that Pete, 366 attendance against Websfeet? That was a poor show. ;) By the home fans and the Fleet.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Will always be extremely grateful for what Cray did for us and had some great times there both watching the football and in the bar :lol: :lol:

A tricky game with the added local derby feel to it but one we can win if we play well on the day.

I expect the crowd to be a fair few more than their game against £bbsfl££t as we do travel in decent numbers.

COYD

Post by 180 »

Tickets available online: https://www.cray-wanderers.com/tickets/
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Okay, I’ve had a very senior moment and done summat crazy stupid. In my aging stupidity I’ve ordered a ticket for the Cray game and then realised I can’t go because of a prearranged commitment that I can’t get out of.

So I have a FREE emailable ‘ticket’ (all it is is a scannable square code thing) to anyone on low income and would, otherwise, find it difficult to raise the funds to go. Or, I guess, I could print and send it or someone can collect if nearby.

Let me know folks. First to get me on 07887 727076 gets the ticket.

Sleightly Perceptive! 😂
dartLion

Post by dartLion »

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:22 am Okay, I’ve had a very senior moment and done summat crazy stupid. In my aging stupidity I’ve ordered a ticket for the Cray game and then realised I can’t go because of a prearranged commitment that I can’t get out of.

So I have a FREE emailable ‘ticket’ (all it is is a scannable square code thing) to anyone on low income and would, otherwise, find it difficult to raise the funds to go. Or, I guess, I could print and send it or someone can collect if nearby.

Sleightly Perceptive! 😂
Sleightly, by all means let this run until the eve of the match as I can't claim to be on low income, but should you be stuck with this ticket, I will be happy to take it from you and donate the ticket cost to the Sleightly charity or DFC supporters association.
Sleightly Deceptive

dartLion wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:17 pm
Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:22 am Okay, I’ve had a very senior moment and done summat crazy stupid. In my aging stupidity I’ve ordered a ticket for the Cray game and then realised I can’t go because of a prearranged commitment that I can’t get out of.

Sleightly Perceptive! 😂
Sleightly, by all means let this run until the eve of the match as I can't claim to be on low income, but should you be stuck with this ticket, I will be happy to take it from you and donate the ticket cost to the Sleightly charity or DFC supporters association.
Righty ho. No takers so far so gimme a call in the week.
Undercover Elephant

Post by Undercover Elephant »

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:35 am

Sleightly Perceptive! 😂
Just PM you.
Sleightly Deceptive

Undercover Elephant wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:50 am
Just PM you.
Ticket is yours. PM me your email address and I’ll send you my confirmation email with QR code.
Undercover Elephant

Post by Undercover Elephant »

Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:49 pm
Just PM you.
Ticket is yours. PM me your email address and I’ll send you my confirmation email with QR code.
Hi just sent it, let me know when you are at the club next and I will by you a drink!
Sleightly Deceptive

Undercover Elephant wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:46 pm
Sleightly Deceptive wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Just PM you.
Hi just sent it, let me know when you are at the club next and I will by you a drink!
No worries. Just sent it.