No votes

Total votes: 37

Park Life

Re: Dartford v Concord Rangers Sat 26 Nov 2022

Post by Park Life »

Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Managed to catch most of the commentary, although I did miss the last 10 minutes of the first half so missed their penalty!

From what I caught and have read it sounded like a comfortable win, can't comment too much on individuals but Samir is just proving week by week what a top player he is.

Havant dropping some points yesterday too, a good weekend all round.
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Regulation win against ordinary oppo.
Our on loan keeper had very little to do except fish the ball.out of the net for ball to hand penalty decisions.
We played well and did what was required.
Samir was outstanding and took his goal well.
Classic cock up for our 3rd goal....complete lack of communication. By their skipper and their keeper.,Tough month coming up hopefully we will have a fully fit squad.
rambo

Post by rambo »

Some very good football played by a very confident dartford. again good performances everywhere but Samir top man
Very sad to be in a quiet princes park
Come on sort out this mess
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Felt that we were always going to win yesterday, thought that CR weren't that great but the penalty got them back in to it before half time. Even then felt we would win.
Good performances across the pitch, Statham. Essam, Carruthers (of course) Rodari and Fonkeu. Very easy to give Samir MOTM but felt that Max had his best game for the club so far and decided he was my MOTM. Watching Samir sometimes on the ball is a delight. Hope Dennis didn't learn too much from yesterday's performance. Good to see Luke back again and Pierre run's and runs.
I enjoy listening to Christian's thoughts and explanations after the match.
Tough game next week against Chelmo. Let's hope we can get a result there.
Nice to see BAWDart redeem himself with a glowing post at the end of the game. Arsewipe. It gives him license to carry on posting drivel.
COYD's.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Important to get back to winning ways and we have picked up a decent four points this week with two contrasting performances.
Sheer grit & determination at Oxford and a good all round performance yesterday.
We played some good football at times and thoroughly deserved the win as Concord are "difficult" opponents who imo, would do better adopting a different approach to games.

I did contemplate giving MOTM to their No. 5 for the great finish for our third goal but in the end went for Samir ;) ;)
He was the best player on the pitch yesterday by some distance.

The fixtures coming up in December are probably our hardest months fixtures this season but after this week we should be going into these games full of confidence. If we can pick up a decent amount of points in these games it will put us in a great position going into the new year.

COYD
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

One of those ‘never in doubt’ games but in a lacking atmosphere and ruined by yet another fussy referee ‘bought’ by opposition falling around whilst sod-all for us on equal merit. I’m well pissed off with appalling refereeing performance week in week out. There‘s clearly a national shortage of referees and apparent ‘over promotion’ to National League level resulting in many being well out of their depth. I speak from a ‘qualified’ perspective. Even if it was 15 years ago. Anyway, a professional performance by the lads showing resolve after the past short run of results. It’s all about the league now and a top 3 position. What a massive month ahead! If we come through that with a bagful of points we’re in dreamland. But who’d have predicted us being where we are now earlier in the season? Half term school report is looking good! 😃