Player news

Moderator: Gary C

The 5th Searcher

Re: Player news

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Glad Kristian has re-signed for us, I only hope this doesn’t mean that Jernade isn’t staying as he was superb beginning of the season up until his injury.
Really hope he stays.
DA1

Post by DA1 »

Cameron Brodie signs first team contract!
SKennedyDFC

Post by SKennedyDFC »

DA1 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:12 pm

Cameron Brodie signs first team contract!
This is great news. I'll be honest, of the announcements so far this is the one I'm most excited about. Think this kid has a lot of potential.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Well done Cameron , at least you will get a chance to prove you are good enough under Dowse , so Good Luck its up to you !!!!
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Player of the year i think for Cray last season so will be good to see Cameron in action. We're getting there, keep em coming Dowse.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Great news re Luke, Kristin and now Cameron.
DA1

Post by DA1 »

Time for another, SAMIR RETAINED!
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Happy with Samir and Kristian. Hopefully both can really show what they can do with a full season ahead of them.

Excited to see Cameron get a chance in the full team, has bags of potential in my opinion and hopefully can show that this year.
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Good news about Samir ,classy player with good vision.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Not unhappy with any of the retained list so far - looking forward to new signings especially up top.
COYD
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

KSTDART wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:43 pm
The Futures White wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:16 pm According to Kent Online Dowse is due to have meetings with the likes of Jordan Wynter, Keiran Murtagh, Kristian Campbell, Olu Durojaiye and Jernade Meade. He may possibly have already met with the likes of Danny Leonard, Dan Wilks, George Porter, Cameron Brodie, Josh Hill, Kalvin Kalala, Luke Allen and Reice Charles-Cook to discuss their futures.

The likes of Marcus Dinanga, Samir Carruthers, Kory Roberts and Jordan Greenidge have all returned to their parent clubs so who knows what their futures hold for them (although Carruthers, Roberts and Greenidge have all been released by their clubs).
Asked Samir at the end kent cup final if we would see him with us next season , he nodded and gave me a thumps up but whether the departure of King will change things who known ??
Smug Mode 😁🤣😂
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

KSTDART wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:25 pm
KSTDART wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:43 pm
The Futures White wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:16 pm According to Kent Online Dowse is due to have meetings with the likes of Jordan Wynter, Keiran Murtagh, Kristian Campbell, Olu Durojaiye and Jernade Meade. He may possibly have already met with the likes of Danny Leonard, Dan Wilks, George Porter, Cameron Brodie, Josh Hill, Kalvin Kalala, Luke Allen and Reice Charles-Cook to discuss their futures.

The likes of Marcus Dinanga, Samir Carruthers, Kory Roberts and Jordan Greenidge have all returned to their parent clubs so who knows what their futures hold for them (although Carruthers, Roberts and Greenidge have all been released by their clubs).
Asked Samir at the end kent cup final if we would see him with us next season , he nodded and gave me a thumps up but whether the departure of King will change things who known ??
Smug Mode 😁🤣😂
Mystic Kev.🤣
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

And then there were........................
Attachments
magnificent-seven-poster.jpg
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

Park Life wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:51 pm And then there were........................
Just another two Magnificent Sevens and we'll be well on the way :D
The 5th Searcher

Well we’ve got enough for a 5 a side team plus 2 subs, we’ll just have to play rush keeper for a bit 🤣.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I like Carruthers as he brings league experience and is aggressive , not scared to put the foot in and can play !!
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

The striker issue will be interesting.
There was a lot of inconsistency with our front players last season imo.
There is probably lots of reasons for that but hopefully Dowse will come up with one or two answers.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Very happy that Samir is here with us. :D
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

News appears to have dried up!! :?: :!:
The 5th Searcher

He was playing in the charity game at PP yesterday and he’s at the clubs family fun day today.