Alan Dowson Interview - Welcome To Dartford FC

Park Life

Alan Dowson Interview - Welcome To Dartford FC

Post by Park Life »

The 5th Searcher

Re: Alan Dowson Interview - Welcome To Dartford FC

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Just watched this interview and what a quality interview it is. Dowse comes across a really top bloke who wants everyone involved, directors, players, supporters, academy lads, ladies teams absolutely everyone.
It sounds like he’s got an open door to anyone who wants or needs to come in to his office for a chat.

He certainly won’t put up with any shit from players though, anyone that wants to cause problems or become a disruption will be shown the door, he only wants team players and will put the effort in.

I’m really looking forward to this season and can’t wait for more player announcements.
BRASSNECK

Re: Alan Dowson Interview - Welcome To Dartford FC

Post by BRASSNECK »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:52 pm Just watched this interview and what a quality interview it is. Dowse comes across a really top bloke who wants everyone involved, directors, players, supporters, academy lads, ladies teams absolutely everyone.
It sounds like he’s got an open door to anyone who wants or needs to come in to his office for a chat.

He certainly won’t put up with any shit from players though, anyone that wants to cause problems or become a disruption will be shown the door, he only wants team players and will put the effort in.

I’m really looking forward to this season and can’t wait for more player announcements.
I thought exactly the same like a breath of fresh. :D