Play off dates.

Tall Dart

Re: Play off dates.

Post by Tall Dart »

BrianL wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:54 am Dates as seen by Futures White are confirmed today on National League website:-

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/va ... deta-70499
Looks like the possibility of both semi finals being on Sunday the 15th to avoid clash with FA Cup final, if both clubs agree (whoever they are if course).
Grassbank

Post by Grassbank »

But that then clashes with the ladies FA Cup final which I am sure a number of us have tickets for already. Bother.
BrianL

Post by BrianL »

Interesting to see that Havant & W play Chippenham on Saturday, with 7th place the target for both, and the right to be away to whoever finishes 4th - maybe ourselves? Chippenham need to win; draw enough for H&W.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Please. Not Doswell at PP again this season??
Spike

Post by Spike »

Confirmed schedule of the Vanarama National League North and South play-offs:

Eliminator A – Wednesday 11 May - 5th place vs 6th place – 7.45pm

Eliminator B – Thursday 12 May - 4th place vs 7th place – 7.45pm

Semi-Final – Saturday 14 May* - 2nd place vs winner of Match A – 3pm

Semi-Final – Sunday 15 May - 3rd place vs winner of Match B – 3pm

Promotion Final – Saturday 21 May – 3pm

*Subject to change to Sunday 15 May if both clubs are in agreement
Kebabus

Post by Kebabus »

Grassbank wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:53 pm But that then clashes with the ladies FA Cup final which I am sure a number of us have tickets for already. Bother.
Priorities old bean
Clare

Post by Clare »

Tickets for Thursday’s game now online.

https://www.dartfordfc.com/dartford-v-c ... liminator/
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

I notice that tickets are only available for the paly off semi final online until 7pm n Thursday in Ebbsfleets site.As we wont know at that time if we are in the semi or not it means we will have to travel to Ebbsfleet to buy tickets at reception on the Friday. Do they want away fans or not?
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

just noticed you can buy them Saturday morning subject to availability but still ridiculous online cut off point especially if you are from Chippenham!
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

KingKong wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:39 am I notice that tickets are only available for the paly off semi final online until 7pm n Thursday in Ebbsfleets site.As we wont know at that time if we are in the semi or not it means we will have to travel to Ebbsfleet to buy tickets at reception on the Friday. Do they want away fans or not?
I think this is misleading, these tickets are for the home supporters, there will be a separate link for the winners on Thursday I understand. However, the winners of our game with Chippenham could be allocated a small number of away tickets. £bb$fl££t have history of small ticket allocation for away supporters, M@id£ton£ were only given 700 for the playoff final.
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

Yes they have a more detailed post now.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Could someone post the post perchance??
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

M1 South wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:42 pm Could someone post the post perchance??
I think this is it mate:-

https://www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/play- ... g-details/
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

It also states the following:

The semi-final will, under League advice, be segregated with the away fans allocated to a portion of the Swanscombe End. Our opponents will be provided with an allocation that they will place on sale to their supporters.

So I’m guessing that the club will be allocated tickets to sell which I’m sure season ticket holders will be offered first.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:50 pm It also states the following:

The semi-final will, under League advice, be segregated with the away fans allocated to a portion of the Swanscombe End. Our opponents will be provided with an allocation that they will place on sale to their supporters.

So I’m guessing that the club will be allocated tickets to sell which I’m sure season ticket holders will be offered first.
Only 2 days to sell tickets not sure there will be time for that to happen if we win Thursday.
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Let's worry about winning tomorrow before we worry about tickets for the next game
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Dorking beat Oxford City 3-0 in their play off semi final today so that’s Dorking in the final as we all thought.