Ryan Hayes :D
MickW

Re: New Manager.

Post by MickW »

He's lined up to play on the wing.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

TB could bring him in on a part time basis to teach our guys how to cross a ball into the penalty box cause our crosses into the box all season have been woeful !!!!
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

M1 South wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:24 pm I’m not so sure TB will be just a temporary fill in??
I reckon he might be up for another long term go at it??
…Maybe with a plan to have somebody work alongside him, preparing that person to take on the role allowing TB to move back upstairs - perhaps! 🤔
Tall Dart

Post by Tall Dart »

:lol:
MickW wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:25 am He's lined up to play on the wing.
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

They haven't been that good Duke.
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

I see Craig Belgrave is helping TB out with training,

Are we half way to getting Kingy back :lol:
Johndfc2

Post by Johndfc2 »

Pretty sure not if Craig has anything to do with it😀😀
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

Tony Burman's first video interview has a familiar feel to it. He's already mentioned Tommy Block!! :shock:

Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

I see in Steve Irving's interview that the hope is to get someone in by the end of the month. With lots of interest
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

Lars Resort wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:59 pm I see in Steve Irving's interview that the hope is to get someone in by the end of the month. With lots of interest
He said there’s been at least 30 applicants so far who have either applied or shown an interest in the job.
Fingers crossed the right man will get the job this time who can work with Tony being back as director of football.
KentC

Post by KentC »

Lars Resort wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:59 pm I see in Steve Irving's interview that the hope is to get someone in by the end of the month. With lots of interest

If that’s the case they must have some front runners in the process. And while we don’t want to rush anything it shows they’re all over it.
rambo

Post by rambo »

Good luck Tony , great to have someone in charge that is sensible . I said prior to Dowsons last two games and the next two ( one of which was postponed) we would be lucky to get more than a point . Dowse got the 1 point so anything we get against Bath is an absolute bonus for me , so if we get something from the game Tony you will exceed status as a legend
Once again best of luck for however long you do the job in hand
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

JCJ wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:31 am I see Craig Belgrave is helping TB out with training,

Are we half way to getting Kingy back :lol:
😱🔫
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I don't think that will happen Dean. Taking into account yesterday's performance I don't think he would touch this poison chalice.
The first season he was with us he not only got us out of trouble but he he also got us into the play offs.
I think the board acted far too late in getting rid of the Dowson circus. Looking at our remaining fixtures, all of a sudden, not one of them looks easy.
We are no longer sliding down the division, we are in free fall.
Damage has already been done.🤕☹️
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

ozymandias wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:09 am I don't think that will happen Dean. Taking into account yesterday's performance I don't think he would touch this poison chalice.
The first season he was with us he not only got us out of trouble but he he also got us into the play offs.
I think the board acted far too late in getting rid of the Dowson circus. Looking at our remaining fixtures, all of a sudden, not one of them looks easy.
especially after his fantastic time at Havant. King finally found out what an average manager he is, there are good managers and lucky managers and he is a lucky manager he’s Plan B sign another five players.
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Let's face it, we need another 5 players.
KentC

Post by KentC »

BRASSNECK wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:47 am
ozymandias wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:09 am I don't think that will happen Dean. Taking into account yesterday's performance I don't think he would touch this poison chalice.
especially after his fantastic time at Havant. King finally found out what an average manager he is, there are good managers and lucky managers and he is a lucky manager he’s Plan B sign another five players.

You continue to talk utter shite.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

KentC wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:53 pm
BRASSNECK wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:47 am

You continue to talk utter shite.
Says the man who talks the most bollocks on here it’s my opinion if you don’t like you can boil your head.
Lol

Post by Lol »

Danny Bloor is fresh out of a job this morning, relieved of his duties at Bus Stop FC.
Just saying, not advocating we should have him.