Total votes: 23

Park Life

Re: Dartford v Weymouth Sat 27 Jan 2024

Post by Park Life »

0-1
KentC

Post by KentC »

Absolute wonder goal, can’t do anything about it. Heads up and keep going.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Attendance 1063
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Oh dear, it was going to happen. But we are really making Weymouth look good.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Sub:-
Smith for Coulson
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Sub:
Adebowale for Alexander
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

With three of the bottom four now winning it's easy to see this poor team of ours being dragged into the relegation battle.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

FT 0-1
Clare

Post by Clare »

50/50 winning number 08314 £227
67 min golden goal
DA1

Post by DA1 »

Only 7 points clear of the relegation zone with teams below us picking up points. I really struggle to see where our next point in coming from. What an utter mess this season has been.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Utter shite

There's no doubt we will be dragged into relegation if we play like that. Let's not forget Weymouth we're one of the teams in that relegation scrap until a recent run of results and we played like that.

Not a single shot on target. Rooney playing Centre half because we haven't got anyone else good enough.

Alex Wall is absolutely useless, although their keeper should've seen red in the first half for taking him out, the ref bottled it because it was so early in the game.

We've let Lewis Manor go, another striker who is better than what we have at the moment, I fail to see where our goals are meant to be coming from

Whoever it is that comes in as manager has a hell of a job to walk into

No MOTM vote from me today, nobody deserved it and how Miller Rodney got sponsors vote I do not know, one of the worst players on the pitch.

Fuming
MickW

Post by MickW »

Well the hoofball has gone and we tried to play football - unfortunately we're not very good at that.
End of story.
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

Two teams in Kent played today one in fa cup , one against lowly opposition ,one got a board with vision, rectify there mistakes quickly and want promotion and progress esp in cup competitions, the other was dartford
Grassbank

Post by Grassbank »

What a disappointing match between two very poor sides. The goal deserved a decent match to be wrapped around it, but it was not to be.

We started brightly and were denied a great opportunity by the ref blowing for a foul by the keeper outside the box rather than playing advantage. The keeper was on his fat a..e and we had possession less than thirty yards from goal. I would like to think that we would have hit the target from there. We huffed and puffed through the first half and were on top when the break came.

The team were out early for the second half, but they may just as well have stayed in the dressing room. We offered nothing in the second half and as Weymouth gradually realised that we had nothing to offer, they began to take contol. They were more than a one-in-a-hundred shot from beating us, although they managed to waste all the other chances they created. It would have been daylight robbery if we had held on for the draw.

I do not envy Tony Burman. He has to find a way to create a team from the players that we now have on the books and any that he may be able to acquire with whatever of the budget that has not been spent to date. There seemed to be no cohesion and we struggled to make more than three passes at critical times in the match. We were a poor watch and we got what we deserved from the match, nothing.

We have an overload of away games between now and the end of the season and I fear that we may find ourselves in a relegation scrap if we are not very careful. I believe that relegation would be a massive blow to the club and that we must make every effort to avoid that possibility. Struggling to remain positive this evening, but hope that we can put on a better performance in the next home league game.

Good luck Tony.
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Different jockey.
Same horse.
1st half not great
2nd half one way traffic
I doubt if Klopp or any other top manager could get a result with this bunch.
We were totally and utterly outplayed by an average team who were only a couple of places above us.
If anyone can keep us up it is Burman but he is going to need better players than the ones we have now..
IMHO.
Pathetic 2nd half.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Looks like the Kremlin Kentc. Also if you're going to stand off of players around the edge of the box someone is going to have a pop.
Consequently it wasn't going to happen at the other end of the pitch as we didn't have a clue.
I hadn't realised just what a mess Dowson had left the club in a pickle. The squad is real lightweight and what I find worrying is that TB says we have been close to the finished article. Not a clue in certain area's.
Longest 101 minutes ever.
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

We tried to play a bit of football 1st half and keep it on the deck but had no shots at all.
2nd half we just wasn’t in the game created absolutely nothing and played no football at all. Tony certainly has a major job on his hands with Craig’s assistance and we can only hope & prey that we can get some wins and avoid relegation. The players have got to show that fighting spirit though and want it which in the 2nd half we didn’t show at all.
We’ve really got to get some new forwards into the team because Alex Wall just doesn’t cut it I’m afraid, for a player of his size he goes down more times than a yellow submarine and is like Bambi on ice.
George Alexander seemed to play midfield today rather than a striker he was so far back.

Fingers crossed and the preyer mat is out.
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Proper crock of shit that was.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Agree with the posts , we are just a lightweight poor team and Tony will have to add to the squad or we are in serious danger of going down , the ONLY 2 players to come out of todays game with credit were Rooney and Nembhall , solid at the back , the rest it was men v boys and our guys dont have the balls for a fight !!!!!

Tony will do his very best and has the fans support but are not idiots and can see the size of the task , hope it doesnt keep his awake at night ????
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

It's about time people got real on here. 7 points from a relegation place. And I can't see where our next point is coming from.