No votes

Total votes: 15

Re: Maidstone v Dartford Tue 9 Jan 2024

Post by 180 »

KentC

Post by KentC »

Tyler in KOL

“ I hope they can accept that sometimes you have to feel the pain to get the gain and there is a bit of pain around at the moment but it’s not anything we’re going to suffer too much from.”

“A bit of pain around” ? A bit?
Shows how out of touch they are with the feeling of the supporters.

“Not anything we’re going to suffer too much from”?
Erm, we’re already suffering too much.

How long for and how much pain do you have to feel before you get the gain?

I feel the pain now, the management leave, I feel the gain.
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

The way this club is going at present not even a defibrillator could revive it, It’s dead already.

Get the rot out of our club NOW before it’s to late and we end up in a relegation battle.

If that happened or worse still we ended up relegated then I’m certain the board would come in for a lot more stick where as at present most fans are still behind them.

The only real reason why this management team is still here has got to be for financial reasons only and that we can’t afford to pay them out of their stupid 2yr contract.

I can not see that the board still support them after the shit being served up and being said in their interviews.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I havent bothered to listen to anything these two say for at least a couple of months as I have no faith in anything they say anymore , I just hope that they soon depart and we can get a genuine , decent , knowledgeable Coach in so as we can progress to being a good footballing team , well worth watching !!!!!!

I have not seen a Darts game for a couple of months [ health reasons] but I aint missing it " one jot " , miss the fans banter but thats all !!!!!!!
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

"You cant just take a risk and throw money out and hope you get something"
I should bloody well hope not, it's called scouting and having good contacts. Makes you wonder what they've done at their previous clubs?

"We're working within those guidelines"
They're not guidelines, it's called a B****T and it applies at every bleedin club, just different amounts. If you can't work to ours then you know the other option.

I can't help listening to the interviews but they wind me up so much.
I think it's time for our board to have a chat with our management team.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Paulcanary

Post by Paulcanary »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:17 pm The way this club is going at present not even a defibrillator could revive it, It’s dead already.

Get the rot out of our club NOW before it’s to late and we end up in a relegation battle.

If that happened or worse still we ended up relegated then I’m certain the board would come in for a lot more stick where as at present most fans are still behind them.

The only real reason why this management team is still here has got to be for financial reasons only and that we can’t afford to pay them out of their stupid 2yr contract.

I can not see that the board still support them after the shit being served up and being said in their interviews.
All the above is correct imho

I’m embarrassed - even Maidstone and Welling fans I know can’t believe how we have fallen Awful
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Miller-Rodney will not get a better chance to put a local derby to bed. Kamikaze defending by Maidstone leading up to that one.
Also, M1 - you were quite right, the winning goal is courtesy of Matt Rush’s forearm.

They’ve got away with that one, the bastards.
Ozytalksbull

Post by Ozytalksbull »

Again , stop blaming the referee and goals going in of arms arses or any other part of the body
If you can’t score or at least keep a settled side there’s nobody else to blame
KentC

Post by KentC »

Park Life wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:23 pm "You cant just take a risk and throw money out and hope you get something"
I should bloody well hope not, it's called scouting and having good contacts. Makes you wonder what they've done at their previous clubs?

"We're working within those guidelines"
They're not guidelines, it's called a B****T and it applies at every bleedin club, just different amounts. If you can't work to ours then you know the other option.

I can't help listening to the interviews but they wind me up so much.
I think it's time for our board to have a chat with our management team.

Genuinely I have to brace myself before I can read the interviews it takes me a few days, I’ve still not watched this one. Going by what they’re saying they’re yet again alluding to the budget.
When does this become too much, constant excuses for their own poor performance.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

More low-lights:
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

Ozytalksbull wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:10 pm Again , stop blaming the referee and goals going in of arms arses or any other part of the body
If you can’t score or at least keep a settled side there’s nobody else to blame
Horses for courses Ozy, but if a players offside & puts it into the net with his arm , then he’s offside & hand balled it!! Regardless of how good/bad/indifferent the Officials are!!
Undercover Elephant

Post by Undercover Elephant »

180 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:16 pm
You can see why he lasted so long as he did at Sky Sports, yes Martin we would like to know what is going on with the injured players, but as you seem to be Dowse mouth piece at the moment you should be prepared to answer these questions!
Not saying you need to ask Christian that or ask Dowse about that!
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

So Martin Tyler can't answer questions in the interview as other members of the management team would know those answers! So the inference is that the management team don't communicate with each other! What a sad state of affairs - but they do seem to communicate about their collection of excuses - budget, players not performing, needing more players in, budget

Martin Tyler is 78 and on our management team - but I have heard that Peter Taylor was interested in the vacancy when Dowse and co were appointed but was deemed to be too old (Peter is 71). So we have an ex-Sky commentator as part of the team who is 7 years older than a DFC Legend who has also managed at the top level....
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Okay , we lost. And we can come up with all the excuses. But to lose like that, helped into the net by an arm!!!
Now to me. That's unlucky. We're never going to get anything from a game with finishing like that.
On this night we were on a loser.
I know it's not an excuse from all the other poor performances, but at Maidstone. Different day
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Don't panic M r mannering seems to be the thinking with this management team.
This is the worst season we have have had for a long time and it is one excuse after another.
Our club is run well by our directors and admin.I wish that I could say the same about the team.
How many more points have we got to lose before something is done about it.
Too many ordinary players ,too much coming and going and too much Bullsh*t.

I love my club but the crap that us fans are having to put up with is simply not acceptable.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

NOT anymore Barry !!!!!!!!!!!!
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Hope that you are on the mend Dukey.
I have only seen about 5/6 home games because we were a terrible watch.
Hoping for better things now that circus is no longer in town
See you at the next home game hopefully!