Player news

Moderator: Gary C

Dart of Herts

Re: Player news

Post by Dart of Herts »

Park Life wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:21 pm
Matt85 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:20 pm Chin has been injured for the majority of the season so doing an initial month makes perfect sense.
Didn't know he'd been injured most of the season so how does that make perfect sense for us?

We'll have to wait and see what happens but if he goes back after a month Diarra may follow shortly after as i believe his loan deal ends 6/1/24.
Wasn’t his injury in the play off semi against St Albans? He was really good pre-injury so I’m hopefully expecting he will bring more stability at the back with promising attacking play as well!
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Let's just hope he gets his fitness back by doing a good job for us. I liked Richard, thought he was a great little player.
Matt85

Post by Matt85 »

Matt85 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:20 pm Chin has been injured for the majority of the season so doing an initial month makes perfect sense.
Didn't know he'd been injured most of the season so how does that make perfect sense for us?

We'll have to wait and see what happens but if he goes back after a month Diarra may follow shortly after as i believe his loan deal ends 6/1/24.
Goal, assist, man of the match.
That’s enough for me.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Matt85 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:21 pm

Goal, assist, man of the match.
That’s enough for me.
Yeah agree MOTM for me as well.
The natural wide pacy type of player we have needed ALL season. Let's hope we can keep him....
Gary C

Post by Gary C »

Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

So, was it over zealous refereeing that cost us a result? Over acting from Braintree player/s that got him sent off? I wasn't there and didn't see the highlights.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Lars Resort wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:37 am So, was it over zealous refereeing that cost us a result? Over acting from Braintree player/s that got him sent off? I wasn't there and didn't see the highlights.
The Braintree player should serve the 3 match ban for his cheating.
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

Good that the red card was overturned, but this cost the club at least a point and how important could that be at the end of the season,

Not sure what the answer is but I feel the type of cheating by the player needs to be punished and in this case Braintree do as well, in my opinion the player needs a ban and maybe the 3 points should be docked from Braintree, or the game replayed.

Also the ref and linesman needs some sort of action against them, Football has got to try and get rid of this type of cheating.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Mitch has left the Club - mutual consent
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Pedro wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:40 pm Mitch has left the Club - mutual consent
As Pedro said. Mitchell Beeney has been released after having his contract cancelled by mutual agreement.
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

That's sad but inevitable. Thought he pulled off some good saves against Chelmsford in the game Dowse said he was to blame for the defeat.
Didn't really stand a chance.
All the best Mitch.
Tall Dart

Post by Tall Dart »

Feel sorry for Mitch, but the needs of the club come first. Probably a panic signing in the first place, and didn't impress Douse and co.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Correct decision if we want to push for playoffs. Didn't command his area and far too slow off his line/reacting to things.

Ryan has clearly been brought in to be number 1, and has so far shown some very good signs.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

The Duke

Post by The Duke »

How can you not be impressed with this level headed young man who has bundles of talent and just needs a break and some luck and he will do
really well in the higher football league
In the meantime hope his loan gets extended to [ at least 3 months] as he would be a major asset to a Darts side that needs his skills and pace to become a real play of challenger

Good Luck Chinny !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lennylenny

Post by Lennylenny »

Honest question is his dad tony chinn?
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Gary C wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:19 pm
Delighted the red card has been rescinded and it seems as though all of our many initial thoughts of it not being a red card have been proven correct. Just what match was the referee watching!!

The club have still been left at a disadvantage though because of a clear and obvious error by the referee, but at least Rooney is available for selection now.

COYD
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I like watching George playing, even when he played against us for Slough town. He runs off into space and seems to have a lot of energy over 90 minutes. I hope we see a similar game to Torquay. That is, should Dowse pick a similar team.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

I like what he says and look forward to seeing him v Yeovil [ only saw the Torquay highlights] , I dont mind IF he scores all his goals from close in as at least he will be clinical that frankly our other strikers have been pretty poor at this season , some dont even get in the box until its too fking late !!!!!!!!!!!!
Along with Harvey we will have 2 [ assuming our genius of a Manager doesnt go tactically {?} 1 up as its Yeovil ? ] young , fit , hungry strikers who can score goals so things can ONLY get better , thank goodness !!!

Hopefully a season changing game on Saturday !!!!