Player news

Moderator: Gary C

KSTDART

Re: Player news

Post by KSTDART »

I think this is a very good signing by AD , he has a lot of experience at a higher level and will probably be installed as our number 1 . Beenny has improved recently but there is nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition for the number 1 shirt.
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

rick wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:22 am Lucas Defise has been released by the club.
......and has signed for Eastbourne Borough.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Barzey scores with head for Montserrat.
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Was it his?
Sleightly Deceptive

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Lars Resort wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:11 pm Was it his?
😂
The Futures White

George Alexander joins on loan from Bromley until the end of the season. Very good player IMO.

Last edited by The Futures White on Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Excellent signing. Prolific at this level and exactly the type of player we are needing.
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

Gotta say,amongst all the doom and gloom recently, this is a good bit of business that DOwse should be congratulated for. Great signing.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Scored against us this season for Slough 7 goals this season so far a excellent signing.
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

I was going to ask is this the lad who ran us ragged at home to Slough? Well done Dowse, let's hope he doesn't start playing him in goal.
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Five up front against Torquay?
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Welcome George and good luck.
Looks a good signing.

Only hope he will to be able to get on the end of a long throw, corner or free kick :lol: ;)
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

Hey Parky, maybe we might get a winger in too. Ideally, someone who can deliver the ball into the box, get to the line and has a bit of pace.

Good luck George and welcome aboard.
Dart of Herts

Post by Dart of Herts »

As far as short-term solutions go, this is a very good signing. Hopefully he can be the one to get on the on the end of a Wall or Rooney header.

Defence is still our main issue imo, but that's much harder to quick-fix. Need a natural leader to turn the back four into a unit.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

Ok that’s 2 very good signing in 7 days and both both makes is much stronger. Hopefully the charge for the play offs starts now .
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

Chin back for a month on loan from Charlton
The Futures White

Olly box has re-joined Margate on an initial one month loan.

Jayden Boulton has joined Tooting and Mitcham on a dual registration basis.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Richard Chin did well for us before and should improve things, looks a good signing.

However another loan and only for a month, we're not building a team and this is one of the reasons i have such a disconnect with the playing side of things atm.

36 players signed before December and we're supposed to have a low B***** and they are "restricted" in the transfer market.
I wonder what would happen if we had a B***** they were happy with.
Matt85

Post by Matt85 »

Park Life wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:26 pm Richard Chin did well for us before and should improve things, looks a good signing.

However another loan and only for a month, we're not building a team and this is one of the reasons i have such a disconnect with the playing side of things atm.

36 players signed before December and we're supposed to have a low B***** and they are "restricted" in the transfer market.
I wonder what would happen if we had a B***** they were happy with.
It’s an initial one month loan which I’m sure can be extended if it suits both parties.
Chin has been injured for the majority of the season so doing an initial month makes perfect sense.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Matt85 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:20 pm Chin has been injured for the majority of the season so doing an initial month makes perfect sense.
Didn't know he'd been injured most of the season so how does that make perfect sense for us?

We'll have to wait and see what happens but if he goes back after a month Diarra may follow shortly after as i believe his loan deal ends 6/1/24.