Off the field is better than the on field

Kebabus

Off the field is better than the on field

Post by Kebabus »

Well folks I had a smashing day out in Weymouth last week, not even a dreadful performance from our beloved Dartford Fc devoid of entertainment spoilt the off field stuff.
Draw or lose, have a booze is our catchphrase these days, not enjoying our hoof ball at all.

Who else is enjoying the off field activities better than the on field?
Lars Resort

Re: Off the field is better than the on field

Post by Lars Resort »

I think most people are still enjoying their Summer/holidays. I've always said that the season starts far too early and have done so for many years. But of course by October we are all well into it.
I've got to the stage where, and I never thought I'd say it, football isn't important anymore. But anyway.
COYD'S ⚽
Trevor B

Post by Trevor B »

Kebabus said
Well folks I had a smashing day out in Weymouth last week, not even a dreadful performance from our beloved Dartford Fc devoid of entertainment spoilt the off field stuff.
Draw or lose, have a booze is our catchphrase these days, not enjoying our hoof ball at all.

Who else is enjoying the off field activities better than the on field?
Greg

With a season ticket I am going through the motion but not looking forward to the home games as results show
Unlikely to travel to many away matches but not sure about Aveley I haven't made my mind up yet
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Did fancy the trip to Aveley but the way the team is playing I am really very apprehensive.
So I decided to go back to Prague.
No really, I did.
KentC

Post by KentC »

Lars Resort wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:33 pm Did fancy the trip to Aveley but the way the team is playing I am really very apprehensive.
So I decided to go back to Prague.
No really, I did.

Prague is a fantastic place