Season Tickets 2023 - 24

Moderator: Gary C

Park Life

Season Tickets 2023 - 24

Post by Park Life »

Taken from the club website:-

Dear Supporters

Well, another heartbreaking end to a season. One in which we maintained a top 2 position from just before Christmas until the last game to secure a play off semi-final.

The financial climate continues to affect all aspects of society. Particularly with regard to utility costs. You will undoubtedly have been affected by this. As a club, we have also had a massive hike in ours, following a 3 year period in a fixed contract, we face a doubling in our bill from July. In addition to that, we have the additional expense of having to upgrade our floodlights which have come to the end of their natural life. Replacements are required to ensure that we pass the ground grading criteria.

To this end, we have had to increase admission prices for the first time in 4 years, albeit by a modest amount, which we hope you understand.

Therefore, prices on the turnstile will be just £1 more for adults and concessions.

We have, however, kept the cost for under 18’s the same, remaining unchanged for more than 10 years.

We will be continuing with the Youth Membership scheme (which is free) and details of this will be announced nearer the start of the season, but we encourage youth supporters to purchase a season ticket which will double up as a membership card – it equates to just £3.48 per game for a Youth season ticket.

As a club we greatly value your continued support. We absolutely want to gain promotion to the National League and we believe we have the right man to achieve that in Alan Dowson.

Admission prices will be as follows:

On the day:-

Adults £16

Concessions (65+) £11

Youth (13-17) £5

Junior (5-12) £2

Season tickets (7 match discount) if purchased before 30th June 2023:-

Adults £256

(equiv.of £11.13 per game)

Concessions £176

(equiv. of £7.65 per game)

Youth (13-17) £80

Junior (5-12) £32

Season Tickets can be purchased online at the following link https://dartfordfc.ktckts.com/

or you can download the season ticket form and bring it into the main office for processing or post it.

https://www.dartfordfc.com/wp-content/u ... 3-2024.pdf

We can also process season tickets over the phone between 10am – 4pm Monday to Friday.

Junior Darts Membership Form with Mascot Package

https://www.dartfordfc.com/wp-content/u ... -23-24.pdf

Thank you for your continued support.

For and on behalf of

The Board of Dartford FC
Russyb63

Re: Season Tickets 2023 - 24

Post by Russyb63 »

I wonder when season tickets will be sent out to supporters , as paid for mine a good few weeks ago ?? Could of gained more interest in my bank account if known ?? 😂😂😂
Clare

Post by Clare »

Russyb63

Post by Russyb63 »

So does this mean that if you have asked for your season tkt to be posted , this is still the case ?
Clare

Post by Clare »

Russyb63 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:21 pm So does this mean that if you have asked for your season tkt to be posted , this is still the case ?
I would imagine that they’ll be posted out still if you’ve paid for postage. But best to perhaps drop an email or call Jack or Hayley so they can advise when the postals will be sent out?
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

I have received my season ticket in this morning's post, together with a fixture list sheet. Everything in order. Thanks
BrianL

Post by BrianL »

Me too Pete. We are likely to be moving further north soon, so like you my visits to Princes Park may be infrequent, but it's our way of continuing support to our boyhood obsession!