Player news

Moderator: Gary C

M1 South

Re: Player news

Post by M1 South »

Think we’ve signed a forward Bradbury on loan from Dorchester Town? They’re 2 x leagues below us aren’t they?? x
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Skip

Post by Skip »

M1 South wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:13 pm Think we’ve signed a forward Bradbury on loan from Dorchester Town? They’re 2 x leagues below us aren’t they?? x
Half way down the Southern League Premier South.
Skip (now residing in Suffolk)
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Welcome Harvey.

Good news as we need competition up front.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Sorry to hear about Kristian Campbell leaving as he always gave 100% and was an approachable guy , good move and Dowse has got Odaudo and Meade ahead of him so not getting game time

Good luck Kristian , see you on 1st April , hope you have a good game and we win !!!!!!!
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Son of Lee Bradbury played under Dowse at Woking.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I'm glad that we have signed someone to mix it up as regards the attack. What I don't understand is Dorchester have a good chance of getting into the play-off's so why would they loan out one of their forwards? Unless of course he's not making first choice. Seem's strange, but good luck to the lad as long as he finds the back of the net then I'm all for him.

Where has Kristian gone? Liked him a lot, but didn't get the rub of the green.
Skip

Post by Skip »

ozymandias wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:39 am I'm glad that we have signed someone to mix it up as regards the attack. What I don't understand is Dorchester have a good chance of getting into the play-off's so why would they loan out one of their forwards? Unless of course he's not making first choice. Seem's strange, but good luck to the lad as long as he finds the back of the net then I'm all for him.

Where has Kristian gone? Liked him a lot, but didn't get the rub of the green.
I checked that out, Ozy, as I thought it a little strange, too. However, their chance of making the playoffs isn’t that great actually. They are 13 points off the play offs with 10 games to go and only 4 at home and a piss poor away record so I think they are just saving some budget for next season.
Skip (now residing in Suffolk)
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Dorchester signed a replacement for Bradbury on same day he left , a loanee from Portsmouth - Simpson I thin k ???? ALSO krystian signed for Dulwich Hamlet
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Dorchester signed a replacement for Bradbury on same day he left , a loanee from Portsmouth - Simpson I thin k ???? ALSO krystian signed for Dulwich Hamlet
Nin

Post by Nin »

The Duke wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:00 am ALSO krystian signed for Dulwich Hamlet
call me thick, but I thought this fact was obvious from Mark Sweet's post yesterday, where he added the club's twitter post: 'The club can announce that defender Kristian Campbell has joined Dulwich Hamlet'
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

One of my young members of staff, just 18, is on Dorchester's books and has been on dual registration with Portland but has been back training with Dorchester. He says that Harvey is good at holding the ball up and bringing others in to play. The deal was only completed when Dorchester had got another striker in on loan to cover. Harvey Bradbury is also, as far as my information goes, on contract with Dorchester for next season - so they must rate him at their level. He has played for Dowse before and was really keen to sign for Dartford.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Nin , I was replying to Ozys post , perhaps you are thick ?????
BrianL

Post by BrianL »

In fairness to The Duke and others, myself included, I was unaware of which player had been offloaded, and to where, as the original posts yesterday linked to a tweet that at the time was said to be unavailable when clicking in to it. I can see that now the link is to a club announcement.
Nin

Post by Nin »

The Duke wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:22 pm Nin , I was replying to Ozys post , perhaps you are thick ?????
Yeah maybe I am. At least I didn't post the same thing twice in 2 mins. I'm not that old and senile yet 😘
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I only asked because as said the post was 'unavailable'.
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

Bradbury makes that 42 players used this season.
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:14 am Bradbury makes that 42 players used this season.
Wow! Not many less than SK, eh baldyshaw!
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

DA Mikey wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:29 pm
Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:14 am Bradbury makes that 42 players used this season.
Wow! Not many less than SK, eh baldyshaw!
Just thought instead of another loan player, maybe give some of the Academy Kids a start, Cameron is a good player, why not use him, (im aware hes out on loan again) instead of the invisible Man Tommy Block, and why not Herschel (again i know hes been sent on loan again) instead of Bradbury ? It was a promise after all.