Pre Season Friendlies 2024-2025

Moderator: Gary C

rambo

Pre Season Friendlies 2024-2025

Post by rambo »

Irrespective of what league we are in next season I would like to suggest that only one home game is arranged for purposes of income. The other games home and away should be selected to give us a chance of scoring some goals and winning games.
This seasons pre season games set the rot in and ruined players confidence following loss after loss. Let’s make sure that does not happen again
Skip

Re: Pre Season Friendlies 2024-2025

Post by Skip »

rambo wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:05 pm Irrespective of what league we are in next season I would like to suggest that only one home game is arranged for purposes of income. The other games home and away should be selected to give us a chance of scoring some goals and winning games.
This seasons pre season games set the rot in and ruined players confidence following loss after loss. Let’s make sure that does not happen again
Rambo, I can heartily recommend a day out at Felixstowe & Walton United for a preseason match. In fact I’ve already mentioned it to Steve Irving. The ground is only a short walk from the station and not far from the prom. Although based on my extensive knowledge of them this season I’m not sure they’ll roll over for the Darts to smash in a few cheap goals…
Skip (now residing in Suffolk)
Tall Dart

Post by Tall Dart »

rambo wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:05 pm Irrespective of what league we are in next season I would like to suggest that only one home game is arranged for purposes of income. The other games home and away should be selected to give us a chance of scoring some goals and winning games.
If only, it will be the usual easy money games that I don't attend. I have no interest in seeing Charlton/Millwall/Gillingham reserves thanks.
rambo

Post by rambo »

That would be agreeable to me Skip, I don’t want to be playing Charlton millwall gillingham orient and concede 16+ goals
I would prefer to build some momentum for the season