Tom Wray (GK) (Sub)
No votes
George Porter (Sub)
No votes
Dan Roberts (Sub)
No votes

Total votes: 17

The Futures White

Re: London Senior Cup 2nd Round - Dartford v Cockfosters FC Tuesday 16th November

Post by The Futures White »

Our friend Park Life's popularity is getting so big that he's released his own calendar for 2022!!

https://www.simonroephotography.com/pro ... 2-calendar
Park Life

Re: London Senior Cup 2nd Round - Dartford v Cockfosters FC Tuesday 16th November

Post by Park Life »

:lol: y:lol:
The Futures White wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:15 pm Our friend Park Life's popularity is getting so big that he's released his own calendar for 2022!!

https://www.simonroephotography.com/pro ... 2-calendar
🤣🤣
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

I'd forgotten what a big, strong lad Tyrique is. Let's hope SK has made his recall permanent.
Spike

Post by Spike »

The Futures White wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:33 pm The linesman on the wooden man side has made some of the most baffling decisions that I have seen in ages. He's flagged for offside against Dartford on a couple of occasions despite being about 10 yards further up the pitch than the last Cockfosters defender! 🙄. Instead of looking straight across the pitch he is looking at an angle.
They really were astonishing decisions. Not particularly important in the context of the game, but ridiculously bad to the point that you could only conclude that he was either intentionally getting them wrong or that he simply had no grasp of the offside rule. They were not big game changing decisions and frankly they didn't really make a whole heap of difference to this match, but on another day in a more important and competitive game, this level of ineptitude could have started a riot. I can't honestly remember EVER seeing more utterly ridiculous decisions in all my years watching football. Fingers crossed we never get this guy again.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Sorry PL this is the first I've been on line since before the game. I'm surprised how well you coped with the goalscorers. :lol: You almost run out of fingers Steve. :lol:
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I see Snoopy is running away with MOTM.
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

A tad demoralising for Cockfosters. You have to feel for them. From what I saw it could have been double the scoreline.
Shouldn't one of the subs have been George of the Beatles.
Anyone hear if Noor was in the Afghanistan team against Indonesia? Or have I missed it somewhere?
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

I believe Noor played the full 90 !!
I think George Beatles was the Yellow Sub(marine)
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

:D Nice one.