BN23 7QH

They will play in Red/White Shirts, Red Shorts and Socks, with GK in Green

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ebfc_official
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ebfcthesports/?fref=ts
Forum: https://eborosupporter.proboards.com/

ONLINE PRICES
=============
Tickets: https://ebfc.onlineticketseller.com/events/50648
(On-line sales are available until midnight on the day prior to the match)

Adults: £13

Concessions: £9 - Available to Over 65’s and Blue Light Card holders (ID will be required at the box office / turnstiles)

Under 18's & Students: £4 (ID will be required at the box office / turnstiles)

Under 12's: FREE, but need to be accompanied by a paying adult (ID may be required) and need to collect a FREE ticket from the box office on match day

ON THE DAY / GATE PRICES
========================

The ticket office is situated at the front of their main club-house, by cash or card. (Card preferred)
All tickets will then be scanned at the turnstiles.

Adults: £18

Concessions: £12 - Available to Over 65’s and Blue Light Card holders (ID will be required at the box office / turnstiles)

UNDER 18's & Students: £6 (ID will be required at the box office / turnstiles)

Under 12's: FREE, but need to be accompanied by a paying adult (ID may be required) and need to collect a FREE ticket from the box office on match day

Car parking for approximately 400 vehicles is available in the large River End car park, and the smaller Priory Lane car park.

Season Preview: https://puredfc.co.uk/season-preview-2023-2024-8

It will be on National League TV: https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/schedule

Referee: Shelby Elson
Assistant Referee: Daniel Doyle
Assistant Referee: Nick Blogg
Spike

Re: Eastbourne v Dartford Tue 24 Oct 2023

Post by Spike »

Okay, we haven't set the world on fire or anything yet, but we are showing signs of significant improvement. I have a strange feeling inside me and if memory serves, it's called optimism. Looking forward to this game. COYD
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Yes, let's hope we can press on from Saturday. For all the money going in down there they're not exactly setting the place on fire. I suppose it being ANOTHER plastic pitch, it's a good job.
COYD's
Dave T

Post by Dave T »

Spike wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:39 pm Okay, we haven't set the world on fire or anything yet, but we are showing signs of significant improvement. I have a strange feeling inside me and if memory serves, it's called optimism. Looking forward to this game. COYD
Well, if you are feeling optimistic Spike, that's convinced me to give it a go tonight :) See you there!

A win will certainly put us on the fringes of the play off places, and from my own perspective, l hope it might even rekindle my very weakened passion for the Darts, following the past couple of years of disappointing recruitment and poor performances.

Borough fans are starting to get very restless as they have spent big this season since turning full time, but so far have made very little progress in their new owner's much vaunted "journey" towards the Football League :roll: :roll: :roll: Let's hope that tonight results in another delay in that journey!!!
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

KentC

Post by KentC »

Dave T wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:44 am
Spike wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:39 pm Okay, we haven't set the world on fire or anything yet, but we are showing signs of significant improvement. I have a strange feeling inside me and if memory serves, it's called optimism. Looking forward to this game. COYD
Well, if you are feeling optimistic Spike, that's convinced me to give it a go tonight :) See you there!

A win will certainly put us on the fringes of the play off places, and from my own perspective, l hope it might even rekindle my very weakened passion for the Darts, following the past couple of years of disappointing recruitment and poor performances.

Borough fans are starting to get very restless as they have spent big this season since turning full time, but so far have made very little progress in their new owner's much vaunted "journey" towards the Football League :roll: :roll: :roll: Let's hope that tonight results in another delay in that journey!!!

“Last couple of years poor performances”. Wtf are you talking about.
Remember some of the well respected supporters on here drooling over Steve Kings football “ the best football seen at princes park”

Recruitment and performances have not been this poor for a while but don’t let that get in the way.
Rixsto

Post by Rixsto »

Anyone know how long Josh Johnson is out for?
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

HT 0-0
Had the better of the first half.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

1-0 Eastbourne
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Again, very good commentary from. Will Bass, but there is no commentary from Eastbourne on the streamed game, ans Will's commentary has been about 10 secs in front of the streaming. Took some getting used to. As Park Life says, we have had the better of the first half, but not yet clinical enough to take any of our chances.

COYD

But now 1-0 down. Well taken goal, with a break from their half, and our defence caught out playinh up field
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

1-1 Barzey
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Excellent individual goal from Bardsey, deserves his goal, and perhaps we should have taken a couple of similar oppprtunities in the first half. Game on!!

COYD
PeteSamson

Post by PeteSamson »

Looks a terrible synthetic pitch to play on.
rambo

Post by rambo »

No twist for me. I’ll stick
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

FT 1-1
rambo

Post by rambo »

Very acceptable 😀
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

No subs at all?
Can't see any on here or on either of the official Twitter feeds, so no subs it is for the match poll.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Disappointed not to win that to be honest, felt we created more than enough to be worthy of the 3 points however our finishing wasn't up to scratch. But I've said it before I'll never be annoyed with an away point especially on a midweek evening especially on a pitch like that.

Although I'm disappointed the performance was again an improvement so I am pleased in that regard and hopefully things continue to move in the right direction and we see a few more wins on our form book.

The table is ridiculously close. We sit 2 points outside playoffs, 6 points from 2nd but only 7 points from the relegation zone!

COYD
KentC

Post by KentC »

rambo wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:45 pm Very acceptable 😀
Of course we accept it. Eastbourne 3 points off relegation and we draw 1-1. That’s our level now , mid tableish.
They’re struggling for results with just 4 wins and 7 losses but well done us.

The problem in theory isn’t drawing away to Eastbourne, Any point away is respectful but the problem is we think that it’s a good result. Even if it can be accepted as it’s away it should be a disappointment at the same time as our targets are higher.
But there not are they.

So pats on the back for another average result to a low positioned team.