Pure DFC unofficial website

Moderator: Gary C

Disco Stu

Pure DFC unofficial website

Post by Disco Stu »

For a while now I’ve been posting match previews on the Pure DFC - unofficial website

https://puredfc.co.uk/

I also read a few comments on here about the quality of the official website, which got me thinking…

I’ve now added some new sections to the Pure DFC website. Although I don’t want to cover material available elsewhere (eg, mens fixtures and results can be found on the official website or the one Rick maintains), I have added links, appearance stats for the mens first team and with the womens team doing so well, I’ve added their results, the league table and a few stats too (appearances and goals). Basically anything that’s not always up to date or easily available on the official website.

I’d love to do more, but working full time with a family is time consuming. So I will try and keep the information up to date and between the forum, Rick’s website and the Pure DFC unofficial you can get the information you need.

Have a browse and keep the link as you’ll be able to access this forum through it, as well as Dartford’s YouTube channel, listen to the live commentary and of course read the match previews!
Dave T

Re: Pure DFC unofficial website

Post by Dave T »

Disco Stu wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:32 pm For a while now I’ve been posting match previews on the Pure DFC - unofficial website

https://puredfc.co.uk/

I also read a few comments on here about the quality of the official website, which got me thinking…

I’ve now added some new sections to the Pure DFC website. Although I don’t want to cover material available elsewhere (eg, mens fixtures and results can be found on the official website or the one Rick maintains), I have added links, appearance stats for the mens first team and with the womens team doing so well, I’ve added their results, the league table and a few stats too (appearances and goals). Basically anything that’s not always up to date or easily available on the official website.

I’d love to do more, but working full time with a family is time consuming. So I will try and keep the information up to date and between the forum, Rick’s website and the Pure DFC unofficial you can get the information you need.

Have a browse and keep the link as you’ll be able to access this forum through it, as well as Dartford’s YouTube channel, listen to the live commentary and of course read the match previews!
Stu, you and Rick both do a great job providing the "go to" places for reliable info on the club. The official channels are still woefully embarrassing.

It's a real shame you guys couldn't be persuaded to become the clubs official communications officers!
Disco Stu

Re: Pure DFC unofficial website

Post by Disco Stu »

Thank you. Living in Southampton and not be able to get to as many games as I used to, it’s a way of contributing to the DFC family. Agree, Rick does a fantastic job and hopefully between us we can keep it going. If I didn’t have a full time job and family I’d love to be able to do more!