DFCSA AGM & Meet The Manager

Moderator: Gary C

JCJ

Re: DFCSA AGM & Meet The Manager

Post by JCJ »

First of all I meant no offence to Gary or any other member of the DFC supporters association and I apologise if anyone was offended, all committee members do a great job is raising funds.

My annoyance is with the club with not doing an meet the manager for everyone but hopefully they will as it would be interesting to hear how Dowse see things when things are not going so well rather than when things are going well.

As for saying maybe I would not get a ticket for Saturday done said in the heat of the moment no way did I mean a boycott of the game, As a supporter of the Darts since the mid seventies I do take offence of saying I should go to watch either of the 2 teams that play down the road in red.
Watling Man

Post by Watling Man »

JCJ wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:07 pm First of all I meant no offence to Gary or any other member of the DFC supporters association and I apologise if anyone was offended, all committee members do a great job is raising funds.

My annoyance is with the club with not doing an meet the manager for everyone but hopefully they will as it would be interesting to hear how Dowse see things when things are not going so well rather than when things are going well.

As for saying maybe I would not get a ticket for Saturday done said in the heat of the moment no way did I mean a boycott of the game, As a supporter of the Darts since the mid seventies I do take offence of saying I should go to watch either of the 2 teams that play down the road in red.
Who said anything about you boycotting a game - look at the Welling game thread and it should make sense 🙄
JCJ

Post by JCJ »

Watling Man wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:27 pm
JCJ wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:07 pm First of all I meant no offence to Gary or any other member of the DFC supporters association and I apologise if anyone was offended, all committee members do a great job is raising funds.

Who said anything about you boycotting a game - look at the Welling game thread and it should make sense 🙄
Yes just seen welling thread and I see what you mean apologies