Player news

Moderator: Gary C

The 5th Searcher

Re: Player news

Post by The 5th Searcher »

I was surprised that Kingy didn’t have much to say at all regarding the Noor transfer when interviewed. It was almost as though he just didn’t want to talk about it.
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:33 pm I was surprised that Kingy didn’t have much to say at all regarding the Noor transfer when interviewed. It was almost as though he just didn’t want to talk about it.
I may be wrong but I get the impression that he was against the transfer and may not have been involved in the negotiations, the agreeing of the transfer fee, etc.
The 5th Searcher

The Futures White wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:07 pm
The 5th Searcher wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:33 pm I was surprised that Kingy didn’t have much to say at all regarding the Noor transfer when interviewed. It was almost as though he just didn’t want to talk about it.
I may be wrong but I get the impression that he was against the transfer and may not have been involved in the negotiations, the agreeing of the transfer fee, etc.
I hope I’m wrong TFW but I had the exact same impression, he didn’t seem impressed with it at all and seemed to shut the question down straight away.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Luke Wanadio joins Folkestone on one month loan deal:-

Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Kingy of course unhappy about Noor leaving - who wasn't except Noor and Southend. The reality is that Noor wanted full time football and, as he was out of contract at the end of the season, he would have gone on a free. In financial terms favourable to sell now but in promotion terms not. We have to move on and hopefully can now bring in the additional squad players with the money.
COYD
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Obviously Kingy is going to be unhappy/angry about the deal, who wouldn't? The only thing we can hope is that everything was communicated clearly behind the scenes and nothing was done behind his back, otherwise it could get messy.

I back King all the way, I hope the club and higher ups do too
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Following Kalala's arrival Luke has been pushed down the pecking order and has been getting very little game time so a month at Folkestone will be good for him , when he comes back he will still be [ on paper] behind Kalala and Leonard but they have not been on top form so he could still mount a serious challenge

Good luck Luke at Folkestone as he is a decent guy !!!!

NB Would be a good idea for Danny Roberts to go on loan to get his [ goalscoring] confidence back
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

What's happened to Dan Roberts? Feel like he always looked sharp when playing for us and could really do with him now
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

In my opinion Dan Roberts should go out on loan for a month to regain his [ goalscoring ] confidence as he hasnt scored in the League since 1st game of the season[ St Albans ] , I like the guy but currently is not the right time for him !!
KingKong

Post by KingKong »

i see Ben Williamson has been let go by Dover...not a great record this season but an experienced striker who could be good for us.
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

If their not good enough for Dover I doubt very much they could do anything for us? As poor as we are at the moment!!
Undercover Elephant

Post by Undercover Elephant »

Twitter has just said new signing in 20 minutes!
Undercover Elephant

Post by Undercover Elephant »

Kory Roberts has signed, looks a decent player!
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Welcome to DFC Kory.
DA1

Post by DA1 »

Ronnie Vint has said his farewells on Twitter. Wonder where he has a move to?
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

DA1 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:41 pm Ronnie Vint has said his farewells on Twitter. Wonder where he has a move to?
BAWArmy

Post by BAWArmy »

Why do we have to rely on his twitter to find out he's leaving, would be nice for the club to announce departures rather than just arrivals...
oranj

Post by oranj »

It’s disappointing to see someone who has played 200 games for the club leave for pastures new. Hopefully the club will announce this properly and give Vint the send off he deserves.
The 5th Searcher

Wouldn’t be to surprised if Ronnie ends up at Dulwich, he seemed to do well there on the couple of loan periods he had and they really liked him.

Good Luck to Ronnie where ever he ends up.