Player news

Moderator: Gary C

Baldyshaw

Re: Player news

Post by Baldyshaw »

Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:58 pm
Jonty wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:46 pm
Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:14 am Bradbury makes that 42 players used this season.
We have played a lot more mickey mouse cup competitions this season, plus the players who have been involved in these competitions would get nowhere near the team-sheet for a league game! In short, I would imagine that Dowse has used about 15-20 less players in league matches than SK did.

As much as I enjoyed King's reign, we need to move on ̶R̶e̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶d̶ Baldrick.
What more competitions have DFc played in this season rather than last, is it not the same Jonty ?
And why wouldnt those players not get near the first team starting line for a league game ? Why ?
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

BRASSNECK wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:38 pm
Skip wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:26 pm
Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:53 pm

Just thought instead of another loan player, maybe give some of the Academy Kids a start, Cameron is a good player, why not use him, (im aware hes out on loan again) instead of the invisible Man Tommy Block, and why not Herschel (again i know hes been sent on loan again) instead of Bradbury ? It was a promise after all.
I’m always dubious when a new poster comes on the forum and the first two posts are criticisms of the management especially when we are sitting second in the table after an excellent win the previous Saturday. Are you Reg in disguise? Anyway I can’t see the point of you posting on here as we already know you have an ulterior motive…
You can’t say that you will be accused of being a workman for the club like other have been called on twitter.
What ? Why if anyone has an opinion that differs to the masses is that wrong.
Gary x
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

I repeat as a fan that attends not that often i admit, why get a player in on loan up front, and send Herschel out on loan, madness. As dowse says if they are good enough, pitch them in. Getting a goalkeeper in, i think on loan, im not sure why when we have the best in the league. Bonkers totally Bonkers. The constant criticism of the 2 centre halves, when we know they are best central pairing around. Bonkers again. But have an opinion that differs, you're a wrong un, infiltrator whatever sorry
Gary x
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:03 pm I repeat as a fan that attends not that often i admit, why get a player in on loan up front, and send Herschel out on loan, madness. As dowse says if they are good enough, pitch them in. Getting a goalkeeper in, i think on loan, im not sure why when we have the best in the league. Bonkers totally Bonkers. The constant criticism of the 2 centre halves, when we know they are best central pairing around. Bonkers again. But have an opinion that differs, you're a wrong un, infiltrator whatever sorry
Gary x
Herschel isn't a striker and definitely isn't one that would fit into how Dowse wants to play.

I also didn't see enough consistency from Herschel to suggest he should be starting every game. He was a good player in spells however didn't have the consistency as I said, which is exactly what loan moves are for.

Why should we start players just because they are academy if they're not ready yet, when we are trying to achieve promotion and compete with full time clubs?
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

Mark Sweet wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:12 pm
Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:03 pm I repeat as a fan that attends not that often i admit, why get a player in on loan up front, and send Herschel out on loan, madness. As dowse says if they are good enough, pitch them in. Getting a goalkeeper in, i think on loan, im not sure why when we have the best in the league. Bonkers totally Bonkers. The constant criticism of the 2 centre halves, when we know they are best central pairing around. Bonkers again. But have an opinion that differs, you're a wrong un, infiltrator whatever sorry
Gary x
My thought is that within going up, we should be building for the season ahead. Maybe dinosaur that. Wouldnt it have been prudent to have players capable of keeping us up if we do get promoted. Look Dowse may do that but his track record certainly doesnt support that, and Im sorry Mark, in an earlier post you mention Alans past successes. In truth research it, its poor, now he may well escape all that with a team that is ok. Mark you mentioned a team he inherited in an earlier post, i would be interested in YOUR top players in this squad.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:30 pm
Gary x
My thought is that within going up, we should be building for the season ahead. Maybe dinosaur that. Wouldnt it have been prudent to have players capable of keeping us up if we do get promoted. Look Dowse may do that but his track record certainly doesnt support that, and Im sorry Mark, in an earlier post you mention Alans past successes. In truth research it, its poor, now he may well escape all that with a team that is ok. Mark you mentioned a team he inherited in an earlier post, i would be interested in YOUR top players in this squad.
It's pretty obvious you're not a true fan and have come on here with an agenda. Why are you all of a sudden criticising the team after a win? Why are you bringing up the number of players used for no reason.

Probably the same guy on twitter that's constantly posting how many players we have used. When it's considerably lower than last season anyway
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

Mark Sweet wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:42 pm
Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:30 pm
It's pretty obvious you're not a true fan and have come on here with an agenda. Why are you all of a sudden criticising the team after a win? Why are you bringing up the number of players used for no reason.

Probably the same guy on twitter that's constantly posting how many players we have used. When it's considerably lower than last season anyway
But its not considerably lower is it. Ive asked Rick to confirm his facts, as at the moment its just 6 players less. I may be wrong. Mark Sweet so apologies, you mentioned in an earlier post about Alan being late in (he really wasnt was he) and inheriting this squad. Name me YOUR best players in this squad Luke apart. Remember Mark what Ernie inherited from Doug yeah !
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

Your thoughts Mark ?
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

The constant criticism of Connor and Tom is so so so wrong. From Alans interviews. He talks about when he played, Jesus he couldnt lace Tom Bonners boots, as for Connor, well... speechless different class that boy. The pair together are sublime fact. Total fact
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

DA Mikey wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:29 pm

Wow! Not many less than SK, eh baldyshaw!
Just thought instead of another loan player, maybe give some of the Academy Kids a start, Cameron is a good player, why not use him, (im aware hes out on loan again) instead of the invisible Man Tommy Block, and why not Herschel (again i know hes been sent on loan again) instead of Bradbury ? It was a promise after all.
I’m always dubious when a new poster comes on the forum and the first two posts are criticisms of the management especially when we are sitting second in the table after an excellent win the previous Saturday. Are you Reg in disguise? Anyway I can’t see the point of you posting on here as we already know you have an ulterior motive…
Spot on Skip
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

As per your busy bee tweets on the 7th March Aged well
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Some of these posts have a very familiar style to........ :( :( :( :(
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

Jonty wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:33 pm

Spot on Skip
Closed shop jonty yeah ? Total audacity
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Park Life wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:42 pm Some of these posts have a very familiar style to........ :( :( :( :(
Typical reg talking total bollocks as per usual.
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

Ive watched about a dozen home games and bored with it all. Joined today and impossible to have a say. What a clique
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

BRASSNECK wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:46 pm
Park Life wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:42 pm Some of these posts have a very familiar style to........ :( :( :( :(
?
Jonty

Post by Jonty »

Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:46 pm Ive watched about a dozen home games and bored with it all. Joined today and impossible to have a say. What a clique
Maybe its because you have a multiple personality disorder.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:47 pm
?
your most sensible post so far.🤡🤣
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

BRASSNECK wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:51 pm
Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:47 pm
?
your most sensible post so far.🤡🤣
What are you on about ?
Baldyshaw

Post by Baldyshaw »

Jonty wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:50 pm
Baldyshaw wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:46 pm Ive watched about a dozen home games and bored with it all. Joined today and impossible to have a say. What a clique
Maybe its because you have a multiple personality disorder.
Jonty ive seen a few games and think its rubbish. Why do you feel the need to be rude