Player news

Moderator: Gary C

Babylon

Re: Player news

Post by Babylon »

Many thanks to our two loanees.
We know that Roderi has joined Worthing.
I believe that Joe Young has joined Telford .
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

I think it was a shame to see Davide go. He was a trier and with a little bit more luck in front of goal we may not have seen the re-emergence of Alex Wall.
As for Joe, he did a good job for us and I hope he does a good one for whoever he goes to.
Kebabus

Post by Kebabus »

Rodari is decent but Dorking let him go, we did and now he's back at Worthing. Wish him the best but not against us at end of month
The Futures White

Post by The Futures White »

Cameron Brodie's loan at Margate has been extended for the rest of the season.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Jamar Loza signs on a months loan from Barnet.

https://www.dartfordfc.com/new-signing-jamar-loza/

We are delighted to announced that Jamar Loza has joined the Darts on an initial one month loan from Barnet FC.

The 28 year old started his career at Norwich where he came through the youth system and enjoyed loan spells at clubs such as Coventry, Leyton Orient and Stevenage.

In 2016, the forward left Norwich City to join Maidstone United and made 63 appearances in his three years at the club.

It was in his final year at The Stones that Jamar joined Alan Dowson’s Woking on loan and helped them win promotion to the National League, scoring 7 goals in 9 games.

Jamar has since had permanent spells at Billericay Town, Kings Lynn and Woking before joining the Bees at the start of this season.

Welcome to Dartford FC Jamar!
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Great to see Jernade back

COYD

https://www.dartfordfc.com/new-signing-jernade-meade/

We are delighted to announce the signing of Full Back Jernade Meade!

Jernade returns to Princes Park for the remainder of the campaign after he departed in July following the conclusion of the 2021/22 season.

The 30 year old came through the youth ranks at Arsenal and has enjoyed spells in the top tiers of Swedish and Norwegian football.

The defender has spent the season at fellow National League South side Hemel Hempstead Town and joins the Darts on a permanent deal.

Welcome back Jernade!
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

I’m really pleased that Jernade is back, I thought he was a superb fullback. Up until he got his injury he was easily my player of the season, he never seemed to be the same after his injury though.

Hopefully he’s managed to get rid of that and he comes back as he started.

The new striker sounds interesting as well, one that adores kkows well as he played for him at Woking and seems to know where the back of the net is. I won’t hold it against him playing for Maidstone, every player has to have a downfall somewhere in their career.

Welcome both.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Welcome Jamar and welcome back Jernade.
Much needed reinforcements for the business end of the season.
Taunton Dart

Post by Taunton Dart »

The 5th Searcher wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:15 pm I’m really pleased that Jernade is back, I thought he was a superb fullback. Up until he got his injury he was easily my player of the season, he never seemed to be the same after his injury though.

The new striker sounds interesting as well, one that adores kkows well as he played for him at Woking and seems to know where the back of the net is. I won’t hold it against him playing for Maidstone, every player has to have a downfall somewhere in their career.

Welcome both.

Look like one good signing and one of my favourite recent players returning - none too shabby.....

As for Maidstone even out great Captain Fantastic (Elliot Bradbrook) had played there of I remember correctly
The 5th Searcher

Taunton Dart wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:49 pm
The 5th Searcher wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:15 pm I’m really pleased that Jernade is back, I thought he was a superb fullback. Up until he got his injury he was easily my player of the season, he never seemed to be the same after his injury though.

Welcome both.

Look like one good signing and one of my favourite recent players returning - none too shabby.....

As for Maidstone even out great Captain Fantastic (Elliot Bradbrook) had played there of I remember correctly
You are certainly correct Taunton Dart, Captain Fantastic did used to play for them, I think that’s where he joined us from.

Also Jordan Whynter is another who used to play for them.
The 5th Searcher

Defender Tommy Block joins the Darts in a permanent move.

Main position is right back but can also play central defence or defensive midfield.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Welcome to DFC Tommy.
Played under Dowse before and if he can play in various positions will be good competition for the important run-in.

COYD
RogerChapman

Post by RogerChapman »

Welcome to the Darts family Tommy.
Good luck for the rest of the season with the Darts
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Very happy with the signings made since our last game, adding much needed depth to positions where we did need it and hopefully shouldn't disrupt the great atmosphere Dowse has highlighted.

Like many others Jernade was one of the players I was most disappointed to see leave at the end of last season. He was brilliant for us last season and I hope he can continue where he left off.

COYD
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

All happening with regards new signings. Turn your back for one minute. Very good signings as well, we know what Meade is capable of and hopefully he can get back to some form. The other two look tasty signings. I think Dowse is getting serious :)
The Futures White

The club has announced that Jack Smith's loan contract has been extended till the end of the season.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Jack Smith loan extended until the end of the season.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Fantastic news regarding Smith, took a while to get up to speed and for the first few matches I was worried. However he has only got stronger as the seasons gone on and is now one of our most important players.
The Futures White

Marvin Herschel and Ali Mansaray have both been loaned out to Isthmian South Central side Westfield.
Skip

Post by Skip »

The Futures White wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:53 pm Marvin Herschel and Ali Mansaray have both been loaned out to Isthmian South Central side Westfield.
Ali started last night and Marvin came off the bench to score in Westfield’s 1-0 win.
Skip (now residing in Suffolk)