Moderator: Gary C

Sleightly Deceptive

Re: Player news

Post by Sleightly Deceptive »

Shssssh! 😂
M1 South

Post by M1 South »

They never found her body….the tide was in!!
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

Very good news :D :D

Last edited by Park Life on Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Coulson stays - brilliant
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Absolutely fantastic news.
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Excellent news more good work from Dowse.
Tony H

Post by Tony H »

Proper news that!
Russyb63

Post by Russyb63 »

Great news , one of my favourite players last season . Always put in a shift . 🎯
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Thats great news as he certainly did stand out especially after Christmas , with Carruthers gone it will give him the [ sole] license as main playmaker as I often though that our midfield didnt function effectively when both played , with ball winners Rooney and Winter to win him the ball we should be much more creative this season and Luke also scores goals

Our 12th signing so far , Tom Bonner will make it a great Bakers dozen !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Can anyone confirm whether Dudinski signed for us on an 18 month deal so is our No1 for next season ????????????
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

The Duke wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:39 pm Thats great news as he certainly did stand out especially after Christmas , with Carruthers gone it will give him the [ sole] license as main playmaker as I often though that our midfield didnt function effectively when both played , with ball winners Rooney and Winter to win him the ball we should be much more creative this season and Luke also scores goals

Our 12th signing so far , Tom Bonner will make it a great Bakers dozen !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Can anyone confirm whether Dudinski signed for us on an 18 month deal so is our No1 for next season ????????????
Ben is one of the players still making his mind up.
The 5th Searcher

Post by The 5th Searcher »

BRASSNECK wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:53 pm
The Duke wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:39 pm Thats great news as he certainly did stand out especially after Christmas , with Carruthers gone it will give him the [ sole] license as main playmaker as I often though that our midfield didnt function effectively when both played , with ball winners Rooney and Winter to win him the ball we should be much more creative this season and Luke also scores goals

Ben is one of the players still making his mind up.
Well if that is the case then he better make it soon because we currently only have the young lad Wray as our keeper. Dowse will have his work cut out trying to find a quality keeper that isn’t already signed to a team. Especially now Wilkes has gone as well.
KSTDART

Post by KSTDART »

I make it we have 10 players now and 2 of those are youngsters. Luke is the first player to sign for 2 weeks and I was getting quietly concerned but I am sure AD has it all under control
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

KEV I believe the number signed is 12 [which includes No2 G K Wray ] ????
DA Mikey

Post by DA Mikey »

Although there were certainly flashes last season, I don’t think we saw the full potential of Coulson. He arrived at PP as one of the standout performers in the Premier division 2021/22, so hopefully a brilliant year to come from him. Well pleased he’s going again with us.
Park Life

Post by Park Life »

I posted on Tuesday that people were away on holiday and that's why it went a bit quiet.

Regarding the keeper position, i was also under the impression that Ben had signed for last season and this one?
As for available keepers, didn't the Woking keeper leave at the end of the season the same keeper who played under Dowse before?

Wouldn't be surprised to hear a bit more player news soon now that key people are back from holiday.

Signed so far:-

Luke Allen
Tommy Block
Harvey Bradbury
Sam Odaudu
Marvin Herschel
Lewis Manor
Paul Rooney
Max Statham
Alex Wall
Tom Wray
Jordan Wynter
Luke Coulson
BRASSNECK

Post by BRASSNECK »

Park Life wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:35 pm I posted on Tuesday that people were away on holiday and that's why it went a bit quiet.

Regarding the keeper position, i was also under the impression that Ben had signed for last season and this one?
As for available keepers, didn't the Woking keeper leave at the end of the season the same keeper who played under Dowse before?

Wouldn't be surprised to hear a bit more player news soon now that key people are back from holiday.

Signed so far:-

Luke Allen
Tommy Block
Harvey Bradbury
Sam Odaudu
Marvin Herschel
Lewis Manor
Paul Rooney
Max Statham
Alex Wall
Tom Wray
Jordan Wynter
Luke Coulson
Craig Ross decent Keeper.
Lars Resort

Post by Lars Resort »

Great news re Coulson. The way he played against St Alban's towards the end of the season in both matches was enough justification to get him signed.
Spike

Post by Spike »

The doubt over Ben just makes the Wilkes decision even more baffling. Presumably Dowse has a card up his sleeve.
Mark Sweet

Post by Mark Sweet »

Would've thought the Wilks decision would've been a decision made by Dan himself more than Dowse.

Dowse has already said that he only wants players that want to be here so don't think he will lose any time over waiting on Ben, I'm sure he'll be working on something already if that is the case.
The Duke

Post by The Duke »

Shame about Dan Wilks as Dowse didnt need much of an excuse to drop him so Dan has done the right thing and gone to play for a Manager who rates him also Craig Ross would provide some very healthy competition to Ben Dudinski IF he did get an 18 month deal !!!!

ALSO another of Dowse's faves has NOT yet been retained by Wealdstone [ currently in discussions ], now that would be a great signing !!!!!!!!!!!